𝓉𝓌𝑜

     AISA WASN'T AS SMART AS

     hanamiya per say, but she was definitely observant. the blonde princess was a pro at reading people, sniffing out their interests in a matter of seconds.

     for instance, she had noticed that both akashi and midorima liked playing chess, and the latter was an astrology enthusiast.

     "midorima, is it? I heard from murasakibara that you liked to read into people's astrological signs. what can you tell me about being a gemini?", aisa asked, moving the bishop diagonally across the board.

     the green-haired knight had nearly tipped over the board to bring out his notebook that contained many traits about the different astrological signs.

     however, he held it in.

     "I wasn't aware that your highness was interested in such things", midorima choked out.

     "why? is it unacceptable for someone like me to have such curiosities?", aisa asked, snatching midorima's full attention, as her pinkie slyly pushed the knight's pawn off to the side of the board.

     hanamiya's grayish-brown eyes sharply noticed the lady's cheating, which made him wonder if she had purposely done that to gauge a reaction out of him.

     "a-ah, no! that's not what I meant, your highness. it was just...surprising...but as for a gemini, they are usually described as clever, flexible, and extroverted", midorima answered, moving his knight in attempts to block the woman's attack.

     "I see...how pleasant to hear", aisa smiled, checkmating midorima in the process.

     the green-haired knight ever so slightly flinched, as he noticed that he had been trapped, even though the two of them still had many pieces on the board.

     no matter what he did, he would've had to sacrifice a piece, resulting in the loss of his queen.

     "I must say, your highness is quite talented in chess. perhaps you could even rival akashi-san", midorima complimented.