⤜ Jealous exs

›Dream

George is now dead.. but atleast my boyfriends have all 3 cannon lives now. I just snuggle in between them as we cuddle.. I love there embraces around me. It fells so perfect. I just let them shower me in affection, I just snuggle closer. 'you are adorable Darling' Punz said softly kissing my ear.

I just giggle looking to him softly kissing his lips, he gave me a soft smile. 'Love you two' I say softly.

'Love you to babyboy' They say rubbing my bruises.

I just smile melting into the simplest of affection they show me. I do it back slowly they just chuckle at it.

Quackity- being back George back now Dream.

I ignore it 'Nah me and Punz are more important  then a jelly simp' Sapnap said nuzzling into my neck.

'Very well you are' I say.

Me- pretty sure your still pissed I stoled your  tall raven haired boy.. so no <3

Sapnap chuckled 'indeed you did baby, but it was for the better' He said softly in my neck 'the things I do you you I never did to them'.

Karl- of crouse  were pissed about it he never fucking carried us or let us snuggle into his damn neck.

Sapnap- very well I didn't, I may of been engaged but I was always more soft or whatever you  call this with Dream even before now.

I do reambered that... I was hurt he'd pick me  up and just let me snuggle in his neck looking at we in awh.. same with Punz yet again  Punz was never with anyone..

Quackity- you think we didn't notice? We didn't bring it up because he was probably hurt and needed to be picked up.. we figured it was because you were close friends so he trusted you, yet again  he did it to Punz to.

Me- that's because I always had a thing for them both lol. They were my little protective boys always have been.

Karl- Sapnap just left us for his bestfriend  the El bonty  hunter!

MarrloExetertension- Karl and Quackity  your just jealous exs leave my brother and his new boyfriend alone right  now.

Who's her brother?! 'Witch one of you is her brother' I questioned.

'Me-' Punz said.

Mar and the exs of my tall raven haired arugged for awhile.. while I tease Punz with small and soft kisses down his neck, on his face. He just smiled at 'our little angel' Sapnap said softly.

I move over to him soon after, Punz desicde  start  soft kissing me making me softly whimper.. 'mmm' They say. Punz pushed his hard dick on my hole 'I think Darling needs a prize' Punz said with a simi grone.

I just contuie to make more whimpers for them as Punzs dick placement.. and that idea does sound.. like a good idea tbh.

'Does baby want his tall yanderes to fuck  you ten times worst then ever?' Sapnap said looking at me.

'P..please' I say with whimpers.

They smirk and with in moments  there hard cocks was far up me destroying my ass while I scream there names with whimpers.. while they grone.. they love it in me like I love them in me.

'PUNDADDY SAPDADDDY~ GAHHH-' I moan out pretty.

They just smirk counting to Pound until I leak  there cum out of me.

「Dream: this raven hair is mine, so is this blond.
Sapnaps exs: this is unfair!
Mewhile:ending of chapter」