Chapter 4

Third Person 👺:

Xiao walked down stairs still having a small smile he so desperately wanted to get rid of. Zhongli noticed the small smile. "What got you in a happy mood Xiao?" He asked with a small smerk. Xiao quickly hid his smile as if it wasn't even there. "Huh?" Xiao asked stupidly. He just rolled his eyes smiling. Zhongli was a close friend of Xiao. When he found out about what happened to him. He quickly took him in. Xiao saw him as a big brother.

They both ate in silence. Zhongli tried making small talk but it didn't last very long. When Xiao finished eating, He offered to wash the dishes. Zhongli shook his head but Xiao still did them anyways. They watched TV together until Zhongli excused himself by saying he had to study for a test that was coming up for him. Xiao watched TV a bit before he got a notification from his phone. He opened it quickly.

Annoying braid boy
Goodnight Xiao ! :D

Xiao scoffed silently. He replied.

Xiao Xiao ~
Night idiot

With that Xiao turned off the TV. He made his way to his bedroom and walked over to his dresser. While closing the door behind him. He took out a white shirt with a light teal pattern on it with black shorts. He quickly changed as he dreamed of sleeping. He walked slowly to his bathroom and brushed his hair, brushing his teeth, and splashing some warm water on his face.

Turning off the lights Xiao walked over to his bed and practically letting himself fall on top of it. Finding the perfect spot to sleep in. He finally closed his heavy eyes and drifted to sleep. (That sounds so good right now but I gotta write this fanfic for y'all >;))

-the next morning-
(Venti's pov)

I woke up to a notification from my phone. I groaned as I checked it. It was a message from Kaeya.

Elsa ❄️
Sooo how's it going with you and that boy huh? 😉 don't think I didn't forget you staring at him

Bard ‼️
Will you ever let go of that? PLS PLS LET GO OF IT.

Elsa❄️
Never. I'm using it against you loser.

Bard‼️
Why is almost everyone I'm friends with also mean to me

Elsa❄️
UM HELLO YOUR ALSO VERY MEAN?! LIKE THAT ONE TIME YOU KEPT MAKING SEX JOKES TO ALBEDO SAYING I SAID THOSE AND TOU MADE HIM EMBARRASSED. ALBEDO LITERALLY HAD TO TELL ME IF I REALLY DID WANT TO DO THOSE THINGS TO HIM

Bard‼️
Type faster 🤨 anyways Was I even lying? I see how you look at him😏😏

Elsa❄️
Omfg I hate u

Bard‼️
Stay mad hoe

Boo👻
Ooo looks like I got more black mail I see.

Bard‼️
YOU FUCKING TEXTED ME IN THE GROUP CHAT?!?!;&:&/&/&2

Elsa❄️
I FORGIT WE HAD KNE

Bookworm 😟
Omfg you guys are idiots

Scientist 😩
Wth

Boo👻
LMAO HES IN HERE HAHAHAH

Elsa❄️
I wanna die.

Bard‼️
Let me join you.

Wallet 😉
LMAOOO PLS

Geo daddy
Why hasn't anyone changed my name.

Electro mommy
Why is my name this Venti. I literally told you to just put Ei

Bard‼️
I didn't put that🤨⁉️

Wallet 😉
It was Lumine LMAOO

I giggled to myself as I read their arguments. My friends are amazing. I scrolled through Twitter then I remembered to tell good morning to Xiao!

Annoying braid boy
MORNING XIAOOO

I typed. I expected he wouldn't answer anytime soon so I decided to get ready for the day. It was Friday which meant one more day till I get to hang out with Xiao all day tomorrow!

As I finished getting dressed I quickly left my room till I noticed the door next to mine. I stared at it which felt like forever. I didn't know why but I opened it. It was my brothers empty room. His paintings were still there so was his instruments. I scanned the room until my eyes layed upon a drawing that was left on his desk. A drawing of me.

(Drawing by yours truly ! It would've been better if I wasn't so tired LMAO)

ANYWAYS IM GONNA END IT HERE BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL AND IM HELLA TIRED I LOVE U ALL THANK YOH FOR READING IT SO FAR! ILL UPDATE TOMORROW

BYEEE <33