𝐓𝐰𝗼 : 2

𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘬𝘦, 𝘝𝘈

Lights flashed around the room while music loudly play throughout hidden speakers, Imani moved her body to Chanel by Gunna that played as her and I made our appearances through the club. I looked around as people danced and hyped themselves with others while standing no where.

I reached out and grabbed onto Imani's arm as she walked ahead, not wanting to feel left behind nor having difficult run-ins with people I stayed closed by her.

It had actually been a while since I found myself getting out and going anywhere. With how my work schedule had me up and going, I hadn't had the time to actually get out to do something with myself.

It was always work when it came to my life and now that I was out-and-about doing something of my own with my free time, I hadn't known to how to feel.

Since the minute Imani and I walked inside the club, I felt myself being a bit uncomfortable. Just by the loud music and the large amount of movement that happened throughout the place seemed to be a lot for me. Maybe because it had been a while and I hadn't known how to adjust to it but I simply shrugged off the thought while trying to in the mood of getting a bit loose.

"ALEXXX!" I heard, I quickly looked over eyeing my surroundings before my natural mean mugged face turned into a smile. seeing my other main cousin

I hadn't known that we were now in a section filled with people but immediately came to grasp once I spotted my other main cousin, Sierra. She stood from her seat and began making her way over towards Imani and I.

"Omggg" Sierra dragged out, pulling me into a hug.

"Hi baby" I said, I wrapped my arms around her tightly before pulling away eyeing her while she did the same.

Sierra was another cousin from my mother's side of the family, but only having the title of being my second oldest cousin. With her father being my mother's cousin, she was always around throughout time from time. Her, Imani and I were very close throughout childhood, it was as if we were a trio set being sisters but only being cousins.

"Bitch, why you ain't tell she was here?" Sierra asked looking over at Imani before pulling her into a hug.

"My fault, it was a surprise" Imani answered, I chuckled. Sierra shook her head as she turned her attention onto me.

"You got thick bitch" she said, I wiggled before laughing. "Like look at this ass"

I turned around giving her my back view, I bent over feeling her grab onto my ass and shook feeling it move side to side.