Season 1 Chapter 11 : Ghostfreaked out

The scene opens to a regular day in the Central City park. A kid was climbing a tree to get his frisbee down. When he reached out for it and grabbed it he looked down and saw how high up he was and held on to the branch he was on dropping his frisbee. Y/n was walking when he saw the kid in the tree.

Kid: Help! I can't get down!

Y/n: Don't worry I'll come up and get you!

Y/n activated the Omnitrix and there was green flash and he transformed into Wildmutt. Wildmutt climbed up the tree and walked onto the branch the kid was on. The kid saw Wildmutt and got even more scared. All of a sudden, Wildmutt started talking.

WIldmutt: It's okay, I'm here to help you get down.

???: I don't want to get down.

The kid turned his face to Wildmutt and instead of having two eyes and a white sclera he had a huge purple eye with a blue pupil and black crack going along his face.

???: I want out.

Soon the tree disintegrated and the kid disappeared. The branch had turned into a giant white hand and Wildmutt backed away from it.

Wildmutt: S-Stay back!

The bark of tree transformed into Ghostfreak's face.

Ghostfreak: You can't get away from me. Always the hero. What a waste of potential.

Wildmutt jumped away from Ghostfreak and landed in his hand. Ghostfreak closed his hand trapping Wildmutt preventing him from escaping. Ghostfreak then held Wildmutt up to his face.

Ghostfreak: You want to be helpful? Get me out! 

=========================================================================================

Y/n wakes up immediately and falls out of his bed panting heavily. He looks around to see that he was in his room safe and sound. He put his hand on his chest and tried to calm his breathing. He activated the Omnitrix and scrolled until he saw Ghostfreak's silhouette. He let out a sigh of relief and climbed back into bed and tried to go back to sleep.

Y/n: (It was just a dream.)

===================================================================================================

[Timeskip]

It was the next day and Y/n and Wally were out of school for the day and were at Barry's house. Y/n was just staring out the window not paying attention.

Wally: Y/n, Y/n. Y/N!

Y/n: Huh? What?

Wally: Clean the wax out of your ears dude.

Barry: You okay?

Y/n: *sigh* Yeah, just a little weirded out by a nightmare I had last night.