2: suitor

Lisa's POV

Jungkook and I are walking down the hallways. He always pick me up to go to school. He's such a nice suitor. Then suddenly a devil appeared and my prince charming tripped because of her foot.

"Oops! I was just about to tie my shoelace. I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Jennie asked while smirking down at Jungkook who's holding his nose.

Jungkook glared. Jennie grinned like a Cheshire cat. I mentally rolled my eyes. Childish.

"Jennie what the fuck is that? It's intentional and you know it!" I said. She smiled innocently.

"I didn't do it on purpose Lisa. I swear." She said.

"You fucking did!" Jungkook said.

"And why would I waste my time tripping your stupid ass?"

"Because you know that Lisa and I would be officially together soon and your ego couldn't take it because you're Jennie Kim. You get what you want. You can't take it when you are losing to someone else. Your pride can't take it that Lisa will never be yours because she's straight and she's not falling for you. So suck it up Jennie. You and Lisa will never happen." Jungkook said while smirking.

I looked at Jennie. Her eyes are filled with emotions that gives my heart a sting. She's angry, hurt, and defeated. It's like she lost something that is so precious to her for the first time. Then her eyes turned cold. Her jaw clenched.

"First of all Jeon Jungkook, this isn't a game and Lisa is not a fucking prize. She's more than a trophy girlfriend. She's worth everything in this world. So no, I'm not losing to anyone because this isn't a game for me. Don't worry too much because I'll stop pursuing your soon to be girlfriend. All I'm saying is that, I'm letting her go. She's clearly happy with you and that's all that matters to me." She said. I looked at her and she's looking at me. Those eyes, they speak everything.

" Jen-"

Somebody held Jennie's waist and kissed her cheeks.

"Hi baby! Are you waiting for me?" Hoyeon said.

I was shocked and hurt? Why? Since when?

"Just in time, why are you so slow? Let's go." Jennie said while holding her hands.

"See you later guys!"

-

Jisoo's POV

I furrowed my brows at a sulking Lisa. This isn't new, she's sulking because of Jennie but what's new is the reason why.

"So she's with Hoyeon now you say?" My girlfriend asks.

She nodded and pouted.

I smiled. So damn oblivious. "Let me get this straight-"

"Unnie you're not straight, you're dating Chaeng"

"Just let me finish you pabo! So, Jennie tripped your suitor in the hallway, say this long freaking ass letting you go speech and she's dating Hoyeon now. And the reason you're sulking because she tripped Jungkook or because of the letting you go speech or because she's dating Hoyeon?"

"I..I don't know." She said. I smirked. She's so freaking clueless it's just so funny.

"It's just that yesterday she's saying those freaking 3 words to me and then next day she's dating Hoyeon. I don't get her." She said. My girlfriend chuckled.

"So you are sulking because Wifey's attention is all over Hoyeon now and not to you?" Chaeng said.

Lisa glared at her best friend. "Do not speak her fucking name!" Chaeyoung smirked.

"Hoyeon" I laughed. This is entertaining.

"What's up fellas!" Speaking of the devils.

"Hi Jendukie, Hi Hoyeon!" I said.

"Hi future cousin!" Hoyeon winked at me. I laughed.

Lisa glared at me then she stands. "I'm heading to class."

Few minutes later...

"Pffft- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" We all laughed except Jennie.

"Did you see her face? She's totally jealous! Oh my gosh, I should be nominated in Oscars." Hoyeon said while holding her tummy.

"Good for you three that you've found this situation funny." Jennie said.

"So you've agreed to the plan already? That's fast." I smirked.

"Something came up. I lose my shit earlier because of the cookie. Good thing Hoyeon rescued me." Jennie said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What happened?"

She told us what Jungkook have said in the hallway. I stand up. That fucking piece of cookie. I swear I'll rip his throat.

"Babe calm down." Chaeng said.

"I just- how could he say that to Jennie when he knows nothing!" I said.

"He's right tho. Lisa and I will never happen, because he's the one she likes."

"What the fuck Jennie Kim! I didn't save you earlier for you to gave up this easily!" Hoyeon said.

"I just sometimes wish that all my feelings for her would be gone. I think if I don't like her that way, Lisa and I can be great friends." Jennie said.

I tap her back. "It's just how fate plays cousin. I felt how you feel. I've been there, but look at me now. I'm with the love of my life. I'm happy that I've risked so much for us to happen." I said, smiling at my Chip.

"Ugh barf!" Jennie said. We laughed.

"Yeah yeah, we get it that you're allergic to cheesiness but when it comes to a certain someone you're the cheesiest person ever." Jennie just stuck her tongue out. Really mature.

"That's Lili's effect" She said then winked. Whipped ass.

AN: pavote hehe :>