Doctor Fate

Hope poured herself a cup of coffee, she had bags under her eyes like she didn't get much sleep the night before.

"Rough night, Lois?" Stiles asked a little nervously.

Hope glared at him for a moment before nodding,"Yeah, how was your day with having your ex's tongue down your throat?"

"It wasn't like that," Stiles protested,"It was a mutual breakup and we haven't seen each other in years, and she doesn't exactly have a lot of inhibitions."

"Let's just... not talk about it," Hope said,"Is that fine?"

"Yeah, definitely," Stiles said, sitting down at his desk,"Even though you were the one that brought it up," He mumbled.

"What was that?" Hope snarled.

Stiles sighed,"Nothing."

Time Skip

Stiles floated up putting a bale of hay at the top of his growing stack.

"You're flying again?" Diana asked in surprise, looking up at Stiles.

"Yeah," Stiles replied, drifting back down next to her,"Gets me places a lot quicker now."

"As the Red Blue Blur?" Diana questioned.

"Yeah," Stiles admitted,"Kinda like what you used to do in the eighties wasn't it?"

"I suppose," Diana said.

"So, what do you have on the Helmet?" Stiles asked.

"Helm," She corrected.

"Same thing," Stiles said as they both started walking away from the farm, Stiles hopping over the fence, while Diana went through the gate.

"It's more proper to say Helm, the Helm of Fate," Diana said.

"Yeah, sure," Stiles said,"So the guy just waltzed in and took it."

"Something like that," Diana said,"Legends say that it will draw a host to it. But it's magic has been dormant for years, I don't know why it would sendly come to life."

"Was there a magic egyptian tablet?" Stiles asked sarcastically.

"I actually saw that movie so I know what that means," Diana said.

"Wow, somebody's getting their pop culture down," Stiles noticed.

"Thank you," Diana replied with a small smile.

When they were dating Diana wanted nothing to do with TV then Stiles forced her to watch Star Wars.

"So, by magic, does that mean giant energy surges by chance?" Stiles asked, his walk being stopped abruptly,"Like a giant beam of light being shot into the sky."

"Yes, exactly like that," Diana said,"Why?"

Stiles pointed toward the horizon where a giant golden pillar of light was being shot into the sky.

"You can fly right?" Stiles asked.

Diana nodded before jumping into the sky.

Stiles let out a frustrated sigh,"Shit," He said, taking off into the sky as well.

When they landed Diana was in her armor, and Stiles was in his red and blue flannel.

"Seriously?" Diana said, looking at Stiles up and down.

"Hey, you got armor and I got flannel," Stiles said, looking around as they ran toward the source of the magic,"Why is it with bad guys and deep dark forests?"

"Why don't you ask them?" Diana said, looking at a giant gold pentagram burned into the forest floor and in the center of it was a man wearing a simple black hoodie and jeans, but the one difference was the golden helmet on top of his head.

"Excuse me, sir!" Stiles yelled over the rush of magic,"Can I please ask you to take the glorified bike helmet off and stop whatever the hell this is?"

Through the eye holes, Stiles saw his eyes open and they were glowing a bright gold similar to the rest of the helmet.

"Kal, Son of El," He said, standing up, or more accurately floating up as he turned to Diana,"Diana, Daughter of Hippolyta. I have awaited your arrival."

"Yeah, okay," Stiles said, trying not to sound unnerved about the fact that he knew his birth name,"Uh... Would it be alright if you stopped all of this," Stiles said, gesturing upward to the light coming out of the pentagram.

"Of course," He said, waving his hand and the light disappeared,"It was only a means to get your attention. No mortals would have seen it."

"Well, you have our attention," Diana said, her face was a mask of a warrior,"What do you want?"

"I mean you and humanity no harm. But the Multiverse trembles, another with the power of a Kryptonian brought his Earth to its knees," He said, still floating above them.

Stiles looked at Diana in confusion,"Multiverse?"

Diana shrugged.

"It is your fate, Kal-El, to stop him. To end his tyranny," The glowing guy said.

"Yeah, I'm not a big fan of taking orders from glowing, floating, people," Stiles said, flying up to him and he reached for the helmet but he was blasted back with a golden magic.

"Stiles!" Diana said, pulling out her sword and shield,"Are you alright?"

"No!" Stiles wheezed,"That really hurt!"

Diana launched herself at the guy and he remained flying in the air, blocking her blows with glowing egyptian symbols.

Stiles wheezed as he stood up, rubbing the burn on his chest that started healing when the sunlight hit it.

When it was fully healed, Stiles launched himself at him, not holding anything back.

He punched him in the face, but all there was a metallic change, not even a dent. But when he touched the helmet an unfamiliar memory filled his head.

Stiles stood on top of a house, a massive flood knocking down trees and moving cars.

A crying woman that was next to him, suddenly reached toward the sun just as a shadow passed overhead.

He followed her gaze and his eyes widened at what he saw.

It looked like a man, with his cape flapping in the wind

Stiles was yanked back into reality when he was blasted with magic again.

"That is who you are to become," Fate said, looking down at Stiles,"But in order to rise, you must see how you fell!"

A golden swirling portal opened and Stiles was suddenly thrown in.

(A/N) Sorry it's so short. Shit's about to go down in Part 3 of this story. Please comment.