𝟭𝟱.

"Is that Tristan."

"No."

Nick put his head in his hands at the girls answer. Clay knew her voice, she shouldn't of replied.

"Well this is awkward" the girl broke. The green eyed man in the camera just stood with his eyebrows raised. Suddenly, they dropped and a smile plastered across his face. He looked towards the other man in the room.

"Does this mean she can visit now?" Dream asked, his smile lighting up the room. He looked like a little boy when his mother told him they were going to Lego Land.

Sapnap's head shot to Clay, then back to the phone that showed a display of a ceiling. He too wore the same expression.

Tristan rolled her eyes.

"No, you haven't even seen my face yet." She disagreed. Nick and Clay looked at each other, and then back to the camera like they were both thinking the same thing.

"It's fine," one of the two started, "we could always wait. " the other finished. Tristan was getting mild Weasley twins vibes, particularly when they were up to something. She perked her eyebrow, leaning back in her chair. The blonde also had something in mind.

"Whatever." She said, hanging up the phone.

On the other side of the phone, the facetime ending tone played. The two men stared at each other with smirks.

"So which one of us is going to text Tiffany?"

(235 words)

A/N: YALL I HAD NO INTENTION IN WRITING UNTIL NEXT WEEK AS ITS MY FALL BREAK BUT WE HAVE NEARLY 1k READS. IM LITERALLY SO SHOCKED THAT THIS FANFIC EVEN CANE THIS FAR!!! I WANNA THANK ALL OF YOU SO MUCH FOR OUR PROGRESS AND I AM SO VERY THANKFUL!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

- Author :)))

(unedited)