23

Allison POV

"Are you guys ready" I asked

We were standing outside the club Night Cravings, Alex had told us to meet him. The same club that I had met her in.

There was a long line outside but Alex had told us to walk up to bouncer and give his name then he will let us in. Once we get in we should meet him in the VIP area. Now that I think of it I don't even know what Alex does for a living.

"Yeah" they both nodded

We looped our hands together, skipping the line of people going to the front. You could hear some mumbling under their breath and some giving us looks but we didn't pay them any attention.

"Good night ladies" the bouncer said

"Alexander" I said

"Right, enjoy your night" he stepped to the side letting us in

Once we got into the club it was packed, I mean bodies pressing against each other. The music was blaring so loud that you could probably hear it from the outside.

People we dancing against each other, some socializing while some just stood in a corner rocking to the beat of the music.

"Yes let's go" I pulled them to the stairs going to the VIP area, squeezing ourselves through the sea of people.

We made it to the top of the stairs only to be greeted by another bouncer guarding the passageway. He was tall and very muscular. He was like a smaller version of hulk.

"They're with me" Alex said from behind the mini version of hulk, he stepped to side letting us through.

We walked in following behind Alex as he led us to a booth that were filled with people both guys and girls. The girls were either seated on some guy's lap or beside them. Some where smoking while some were drinking their life away.

Why did we even agree to this

"Heyo this is Allison, Kylie and Jade" he pointed to each of us introducing us to his group of friends

There were a chorus of hey's and what's ups while some just nodded their head.

Alex turned to us smiling "I'm glad you guys came, make yourself comfortable and order anything you would like it's on me" he said

Kylie and Jade took a seat however there wasn't any space left for me to sit. There was only four options, sit in someone's lap and that's definitely a no, take a seat on the floor, go sit at the bar or just take my ass home. The last two sounding like the only two sensible ones but I'm not leaving my girls.

Alex looked up at me from where he was sitting "You can sit here Allison" he patted his lap smiling

I would rather sit on the floor

Before I would take the offer because he was my friend but now that he's acting suspicious and all I'm definitely not doing it.

I look at Kylie and Jade seeing that they made space for me in between them so I could sit. Thank god for my girls I don't know what I would do without them.

I didn't say anything to Alex as I walk over to take my seat in between the girls. I looked over at Alex, he a had a look of anger and upset on his face.

What's that for

"Damn dude she curved you" one of his friend said as the rest laughed

I watched as he laughed and flipped the guy off then pick up his glass taking a sip of his drink.