~ 39 ~

Hola guys!

Hola guys!

This book has reached 12K+ views and 2K+ votes.

And thank you everyone for your support and love. Without your support I would not have reached here.

Anyways, long chapter ahead.

Enjoy it.

Author's POV:

"And then, on the engagement day, Chytra blamed me for cheating on her brother, which never happened. She blamed me for using him and leaving him. She even said, I am marrying you because you are more wealthy than he is. I don't understand one thing, Avi. Why would I use his money when I earn more than he does? I used to work part-time during my college days, and I even have a blog and am a writer. My parents have millions of rupees in their bank account. They are one of the owners of "Arya Farm Fresh Foods Ltd.," which is one of the top 5 organic food companies in the world. They also own many properties in India and abroad."

"I could have destroyed his life with my one word, but I didn't. I gave him a chance to change, rectify his mistakes, and move on in his life. When she blamed me, I really couldn't withstand her words. Then Anna came out of nowhere, slapped her, and showed her her place. He'd been blaming himself for the past three years, believing Rajesh came into my life because of him. I told him many times that there was no fault of his. That night, I decided to confront Rajesh. Sravya and Anna were reluctant at first but then agreed after understanding my point of view. Then, the next evening, I met him at the temple. He acted all innocent and said sorry for all his mistakes in the past. I warned him not to interfere in my life and also told him that this time I would take serious action. I really felt good that day, as I thought I was relieved of a burden. But how can that devil let me live peacefully?"

Flashback:

Maya and Avi went to Maya's house as part of the ritual. That was their wedding night. She went inside her room and saw him standing on the balcony, looking at the sky. She went to him and placed her hand on his shoulder, giving him a break from his thoughts. She forwarded the milk glass to him. He drank half of the milk and passed it to her while she drank the other half, scrunching her nose. He chuckled, looking at her while she pouted. Both of them sat on the couch, silently gazing at the twinkling stars in the dark sky. She placed her head on his shoulder and encircled her hand around his arm. After some time, he looked at her and saw her sleeping peacefully. He kissed her head and slowly picked her up in his arms. He made her lie on the bed, and he lied beside her and covered them with the comforter. She hugged him tightly in her sleep while he pulled her close to him.

She looked so beautiful in that white saree of hers, making him lose his sanity. Only he knows how much he has controlled his raging hormones. He knew both of them needed time, and he would wait for her all his life. He kissed her head, and slowly, he too drifted to sleep.