Moving in

𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 21 2021

It was the first time moving out of philly you felt like the new place you were moving to was to suburban.It was almost halloween your favorite time of the year and now it was ruined,as your mom pulled into the driveway you hear her say "we're here!"in almost a squeaky voice she sounded excited.The only reason you moved here was because your father got a new job,the office,they moved him to a new location and here you are.You got out the car and walked into your new "home" the place was pretty neat it had a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.You quickly went up the stairs only to hear a loud electric guitar from next door you thought to yourself "who the hell is playing that at 12pm in the afternoon".It was getting late and almost time for dinner you hear a knock at the door,you and your brother raced down the stairs to open the it only find your mom with the door open talking to some white lady with dark brown hair. "Hi since your new to the neighborhood and all i wanted to give you this casserole as a welcoming gift!"Your mom kindly excepted the gift and invited her to come inside.They sat and talked for hours about the way their kids act. It soon became time she had to leave before she left she invited us to dinner my mother gladly excepted the invitation. You went upstairs to change since your mother made it clear you HAD to go just from the look on her face.

What you wore

You walked in a to be greeted by a happy family standing in front of the door but someone seemed out of place

You walked in a to be greeted by a happy family standing in front of the door but someone seemed out of place. There was a fluffy haired boy with eyeliner on you thought he was kinda cute.The white lady from earlier says "Hi my name is Susan Heffley, this is my husband Frederick Heffley and these are my three kids Greg, Gibson, and Rodrick.Your mom introduced you, your brother, and your father you all said nice to meet and made your way to the kitchen while you were walking you looked over and said Rodrick "were you the one playing that loud ass guitar?" He smirked and said "yeah did you like it" you replied "no I was about to take a nap instead your mom came over but I doubt i would be able to take that nap If your stupid guitar was still playing" he rolled his eyes and sat down you both did.You all sat down and said grace while holding hands you realized you had to hold hands with Rodrick you rolled you eyes and took his open hand it felt warm and soft you thought to yourself you feel a little squeeze and felt a little happy inside.Maybe he isn't so bad after all...