Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return

3rd POV

Meanwhile in the air is a military helicopter inside is Jakande in the back is a couple of his men Jakande said "Boot up God's Eye and find them" The man starts typing using God's Eye looking through the cameras it stops to see Dom in his car passing cars using a camera it scans the face to reveal Dom the Man said, "I'm getting something".

Using a man's phone for a better angle to see Dom's face "I got a positive Id, it's Toretto" Jakande looks forward as God's Eye mark a track "God's Eye is placing him at Hill and Seventh" On the road is Shaw who takes off the earpiece and drives in that location he shift gears and change pedals making a left.

The Pilot ask, "Should we follow him" But Jakande said "No" He looks at the Pilot "Let Shaw take care of them" He looks at the Man "Find Ramsey" The Man said "Yes, sir" He types using God's Eye to see turning is four cars.

Y/n POV

I was behind Brian's car passing a car going forward really fast Tej said "Guys, they're here" I took a breath and exhale Letty ask, "How many cars" Tej said "Uh, non and that's kid of the problem" I raise my radio and ask, "What do you mean no cars" I look at my side mirror to see a helicopter "Oh, shit" Brian said "Okay, let's give them the tour".

I hold the wheel "Break on my mark" I stare forward "Three, two, one, go" I turn left with Letty going down a road as Brian goes straight with Ramsey and Tej and Roman go right.

3rd POV

On God's Eye shows blue tracks going either way as the red track goes forward Jakande said "Slitting up won't work" He stares "Can't hide from God's Eye" The helicopter goes forward in Roman's car Tej typing he said, "They're in range" He raise his radio "Ramsey, start the hack" In Brian's car Ramsey starts she said "Initiating..."

A tab appears on her screen "...now" The Bar starts to move while the Man notice he said "Sir, I think someone's trying to hack the system" Jakande turn his head realising he said, "It's Ramsey" He stares "Send in the Predator" The Pilot looks at him "Take her out" The 2nd man press the screen he said, "Releasing Predator".

Underneath the helicopter the clamps move as the 2nd man types on the screen the clamps came off to release the Predator it's boosters was activated slowing it down from hitting the water before moving forward under a bridge while Brian turns left going over a bridge passing cars and drives next to a truck.

Ramsey looks behind she said, "I think we lost the chopper" The trucks in front of them honk their horns before splitting to reveal the Predator hovering Brian seeing it, he said "I think we got bigger problems than that" Ramsey looks to see the Predator she said "Oh, my God" Brian flips a switch to make his car his and lower Ramsey notice "What are you doing".

Brian said, "Going old school" He shift gears as the Predator fires at them Ramsey goes down while Brian turns the going under the truck to the other side only to see a car honking Ramsey said "Watch out" Brian turn his wheel going back under the truck he stays underneath as the Predator keeps firing hitting the window.

Making the truck driver hit the brakes and the back of it turns Ramsey scared "Oh" Brian keeps going under the trailer as the Predator fires hitting the metal tunnels Ramsey screams as the straps came off making the tunnels fall off the trailer hitting landing on the road Brian shift gears and change pedals going under the Predator as it turns around.

Meanwhile Shaw keeps driving he stops revving his engine to see Dom on the other side as cars drive by Dom shift gears and change pedals turning right making Shaw shift gears and change pedals going left to follow Dom who looks to see him following then he turns into a carpark he looks back to see Shaw turning into the entrance and follow him.