Chapter 79: Put Out the Fire Inside the Jungle

All of Cale's crew gathered at the entrance of the 'Path of No Return' two hours later.

They were not the only ones there.

Cale ordered Hans. "Hans, you get a list of names."

"Yes sir." Hans looked toward Cale before moving away to speak to the villagers. Hans was touched by his young master's considerations toward all these people.

At Cale's gaze, Maes, the Wolf children, and Hilsman all got in a single line. They seemed as disciplined as a knights brigade.

"On will take us over and then come back with Hong. After that, all of you will be responsible for going in and finding the remains inside the forest."

Maes and the Wolf children vigorously nodded their heads. While Cale was patting them with satisfaction, a very timid voice came from below him.

"Y-Young master-nim, why am I included? I need to create the blueprint." Muller was shaking between Cale, Hilsman, and Beacrox while looking up at Cale.

Cale felt like Mueller really was a mess. He couldn't leave such a mess alone. "Just do as I say before these people get angry at you."

He didn't want to have to grab Mueller's neck or hold him to the side again. And he didn't want other people to do anything to him either, if he's obedient, that is.

Cale didn't know how Mueller understood that statement, but Mueller quickly turned pale and nodded his head. Mueller was carrying a large bag filled with papers and pens for the blueprints.

Cale headed over to Litana, who was a bit away from him. He had a gentle smile on his face. "It looks like we can head out now. I'm sorry for making you wait two hours."

"No, it is okay." Litana answered like that while observing Cale's group.

She had expected Cale's knights to have average strength because Cale was average and had no martial arts training.

'A very interesting person.'

However, that was a severe misunderstanding. There were a lot of strong individuals around Cale, as well as an individual whose strength she could not see through.

Although they were too far away from Cale's group to be able to listen to their conversation, Cale seemed to be very charismatic when he was talking to his crew.

On the other hand, Cale's crew all had varying reactions after seeing how gentle Cale was with Litana, but they did not let it show.

Cale had already told them in advance. "Match my demeanor."

All of them would do well since they are all sharp people.

"On, let's go."

Meeow. On took the lead while everybody else followed.

"Excuse me, Cale-nim." Choi Han approached Cale, who had been walking in the front with On. He seemed like he had something to say.

Cale made sure Litana's group was a bit away behind Rosalyn before looking back at Choi Han. "What is it?"

"Is the Jungle fire their doing as well?"

It was a cautious yet sharp gaze. Cale immediately knew who the 'they' that Choi Han was referring to were.

The secret organization that caused the Plaza Terror Incident. He was talking about them.

"No, it is not them this time. But they are under the same horrible guy's order."

Originally, Choi Han would run into the secret organization at the capital and then lightly in the Breck Kingdom. However, it did not seem like he had run into them while he was there.