20. inseperable

Sierra

Sierra

"You stupid mother-"

Last Friday night!

"Parker, really?" Cameron groans and leans back against the back seat of the car. I shut off the radio and Parker sheepishly looks at the rearview mirror.

"As I was saying. You stupid motherfucker!" Cameron lets out another groan and I just sit in the passenger seat leaning against the window with the sun hitting my face.

We changed into our swim suits at my house and got ready for the beach downtown. I'm currently wearing a white two piece that have flowers all around and an oversized t-shirt over it. Parker has on a strapless white top and white bottoms with an oddly familiar flannel on and black jean shorts. Cameron has on a two pice that is a dark teal color with white polka dots and she's wearing Blake's old t-shirt.

I just told them what happened while Kaydon and I were gone and as you can tell, Cameron isn't very happy in this situation.

"You guys had the fattest crush on each other back then!" she rambles on and on about it and I turn around facing her as best as I could without the seat belt choking me.

"I said it because I didn't want to risk his heart or mine, Cam!"

The car became silent and I lean back in a huff with Parker rubbing my arm assuringly.

"I didn't want to ever risk falling in love again. Plus, he just got out of a relationship, it's not that deep." I hear Cameron sigh and rub my shoulder.

"I'm sorry," she says quietly and I turn to look at her. She gives me a half-hearted smile and continues, "You guys were just so perfect back then. We all miss that chemistry you guys had."

I see Parker nodding along in agreement. "It's true Si. You guys were the ultimate duo! We thought you guys would be inseparable."

I sigh, "Until that day."

They both look at me in sympathy and we just sit in comfortable silence on the way to the beach.

It was true, Kaydon and I were inseparable. Every day after school him and I would always do homework together, watch shows, play our sports, and just basically hang out every time together.

**

flashback

"We're here!!" Kaydon shouted from downstairs and I immediately ran down the stairs to greet him with my biggest hug.

I jumped and he twirled me around and I squealed from the dizziness. Cameron did her hand shake with Blake and Parker and Ty just said hellos. Those four headed out to the back while Kaydon and I walked to the kitchen.

"You're all sweaty," I pointed out and he gives me a goofy grin. His hair looked like he had a shower.

"We just did some football, that's why."