23. exhausted.

KAYDON

KAYDON

She wore my clothes. She wore my clothes. She wore my clothes.

She wore my fucking clothes.

I'm okay.

No you're not.

Am I still freaking out about the night she wore my hoodie and sweatpants? Yes. Do I regret a single thing? Hell no.

She looked adorable. The sweatpants were way too long and were barely above the ankles, the hoodie swallowed her up while she was curled up in the corner of the couch, and she just looked like a freaking big teddy bear.

God, I hate these rules. But I hate Harry more.

I think everyone hates him at this point.

I'm still blaming myself as a kid. I was always a better kid than now. I wish I y be like I was back then but you know, life changes. We don't know where life is going to take us so we just go with the flow.

Harry wanted our lives to be football, no matter what. Blake was pressured so much, out of the three of us. It broke Cameron's heart to see her big brother leave. I remember seeing her break down on to her knees crying as we walked out the front door.

Sierra was bawling and so hurt, I wanted to drop everything and run to her. I would've if I had the chance.

I didn't have a single chance.

"Hello, earth to Kaydon!" I feel a hard slap to my shoulder and I glare at the person on the right of me.

School is a place where I don't want to be at. I hate it with a passion. It's worse when the school's football team is staring at you whenever you go near them. They'll warm up to me when the season begins. Coach has been deciding some things and he really wants us to think about it. Us as in me, Ty, and Blake.

"What's been on your mind lately?" Blake nudges me and I steal a gummy worm from his ziplock bag. I shake my head and Ty raises an eyebrow at me.

"Ah-ah, nope. Something's up, bro. You gotta tell us."

I shove a handful of gummy worms in my mouth and stare at the lockers in front of us. We were sitting outside the gym doors waiting for the girls to finish up their practice. They said it's their quick practice today which is only for an hour and a half but it's been almost 2 hours.

"I bet you $20 its Sierra!" Blake says and I give him a jab in the stomach. Ty starts laughing and Blake groans in pain, clutching his side.