Chapter 27

[Present]

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin rushed out of the room, his tears were still flowing from his bloodshot eyes. He was too much indulged in his own pain that he failed to notice his members, who were just standing there outside the room. The members got shocked when they noticed Jimin's tear stained face. They all immediately ran towards Jimin while Yoongi was the first to break the silence.

"Jimin! What happened? Why are you crying? Did he do something? Did he hurt you?" Yoongi pulled Jimin towards him by his arm as he worriedly looked at his Dongsaeng. He felt his worry replaced by anger as soon as he saw Jimin's tears eyes.

"N-No, he didn't. He didn't hurt me, in fact he helped me. Hyung, where's Dr. Lee? Jungkook's hand is bleeding, we have to call Dr. Lee, now." Jimin said while wiping his tears off his face to which Yoongi gave his arm a little squeeze.

"How—"

"I'll tell you everything Hobi Hyung but let's call Dr. Lee first."

"Dr. Lee went to his cabin after coming out of Jungkook's room."

"Okay, I'll go and get him." Jimin was about to go but Namjoon stopped him.

"Jimin-ah, you stay here. I'll get the Doctor." Namjoon said as he wiped Jimin's left over tears before leaving to get Dr. Lee.

Jimin stayed still in his position while looking in the same direction where Namjoon went, until he felt two arms snaking around his waist, slightly pulling him back in their warm embrace.

"Are you alright?" Hoseok softly asked while hugging Jimin from behind as he rested his chin on top of Jimin's right shoulder.

"Yes Hyung." Jimin whispered back as he placed his own arms on the top of Hoseok's as he gave them a little squeeze of assurance. They both stood like that for sometime as both of them healed each other because they both needed it. They have to be healed because both of them know what actually is coming in their way and they can feel What actually is coming in all of their lives which is going to change everything. They can see it. They can feel it.

The Truth.

The duo stayed and held each other for sometime while other members just adored their sweet but comforting moment. Jin smiled softly before taking Jimin's small hand in his own and intertwined his finger with Jimin's chubby but smaller ones to which Jimin smiled softly. Observing the beautiful interaction between the three, Yoongi softly smiled to himself before hesitantly making his way inside Makane's room but Jimin stopped him.

"Where are you going Hyung?"

"To meet the Maknae's." Yoongi softly replied without looking in Jimin's eyes.

"Hyung, please not now. He is not in the condition to—"

"I swear I'm not going to do something which can hurt him in anyway, Jimin-ah. I hate his actions but not him and you know it very well." Yoongi immediately replied to Jimin's concern.

"But—"

"Yoongi-ah, I think Jimin is right. Let the Doctor examine him first then meet him." Jin suggested politely as he tried justifying Jimin's point.

"The Doctor can only help to heal his body but he can't heal his mind Hyung and right now, his mind really needs more help than his body. I promise, I will not do anything stupid to hurt the Maknae. I practically raised him too with you guys. If you guys have worked on his soft side then I have worked on his tougher side and right now, I need to polish his tougher side so that this kid can heal and move on for Good. So please let me go and help him." Yoongi softly pleaded to which both Jin and Hoseok were shocked except Jimin. Jimin just smiled as he nodded.