Caribbean People

Wah gwaan Caribbean people??!!!!

How unu duh??

So, like the first book, in this book we'll be answering questions about the Caribbean. And not only that, we'll have games, Q&A, memes, jokes and rewards.

If you're new to the whole Caribbean Linkup club and you haven't read the first book you can go ahead and do so if you'd like to have an idea about how we did things.

Also, I will be creating a WhatsApp group for the Caribbean Linkup club where we'll get to know each other more and bounce ideas off each other about the book, etc.

Also, if anyone wants to be Co-leader of this group with me, pm me so we can discuss details.

Now let's get on with the first question

Caribbean people are the people born in or inhabitants of the Caribbean region or people of Caribbean descent living outside the Caribbean.

The Caribbean was first inhabited by three indigenous groups of people who migrated here from the Americas.

Question: Who were the first three indigenous people of the Caribbean?

The first person to answer this correctly gets a shout out in the next chapter, gets me to read and vote on 5 chapters of a book of their choice and add it to my reading list.

Aiite ppl!! Good luck!