Chapter 80: Getting Compensation, Openly and Secretly

After the shield disappeared, everyone could see that Cale started to stagger.

Litana's eyes turned wide and the Black Panther, Ten, started to move. Choi Han and Rosalyn also crossed the boundary to approach Cale.

Cale had put a hand on his head and was frowning. His head was full of Raon's voice.

– I was enjoying the water and forgot the shield! That was why it was a bit late! I'm sorry, Human!

Cale couldn't say anything. He also had been busy admiring the wave that he created that he had forgotten about the Indestructible Shield as well.

– Ah right, shield!

He only came back to his senses after hearing Raon shouted that, and so he had activated his shield as well. That was why he was holding his head that was temporarily smashed by that huge water bomb.

'It's good that it was just enough. But it's still hurt when a large amount of water pour down on your head all at once.'

He was drenched and cold for no reason.

– I'm really sorry! I-I am not great!

The 4-year old's frustrated voice filled Cale's dizzy head as he quietly whispered.

"It's not your fault, Raon. We were both mesmerized. I still managed to live thanks to you. Good job."

– You-you stupid Human! I am an idiot!

Cale wanted to stop Raon from blaming himself, but he could not do so. It was because Choi Han, Rosalyn, as well as Litana and Ten, were approaching him.

Choi Han quickly started to support Cale. "Are you okay, Cale-nim?"

"Are you okay?" Rosalyn quickly used temperature management magic on the drenched Cale.

"Miss Rosalyn, you know that I won't get hurt. A little drench is fine, I'll just think of it as taking a shower."

Choi Han and Rosalyn looked at each other after hearing Cale's casual voice, stealthily try to tell Raon not to blame himself.

Raon was with Cale, while Cale also had the Indestructible Shield. It was only now that the two of them remembered this.

A voice that turned embarrassed, continued to speak. "Why did you keep shouting my name so loudly like that? I had to come out quickly because of that."

Cale started to grumble while fixing up his wet hair and clothes. He looked very calm even though he was standing on top of a land that had been completely burnt to a crisp.

'Do I not have much affinity with water?' Cale recalled what had happened when he met Witira last time. He didn't enjoy getting drenched every time he was around water. 'It happens when I met these two Queens for the first time.'

'Wet clothes were very annoying.' But right now he shouldn't show it, since there was a child who was still sulking for getting him drenched.

Cale moved away from Choi Han, who was supporting him, and stood up straight. It wasn't like he had gotten hurt. Thanks to the Vitality of the Heart, his condition was great.

"Let's go." He started to walk and Choi Han and Rosalyn followed behind him.

The two of them were smiling, but Cale didn't care much about it as he approached Litana, who was stiffly standing a short distance away. She had already gotten off of the Black Panther.

"Miss Lina."

Litana could clearly see Cale after hearing his gentle voice. She had been in a daze, looking around at everything else once she realized that Cale was fine.