38. Reunion.

AT THE BUTTERFLY MANSION
3rd PERSON'S POV
_____________________________________

Satoshi is at the Butterfly mansion after getting permission from Oyakata-sama to visit his family. He informs the girls that he would atleast stay for a week with his family. And now, he is getting ready for his departure.

Kanae - Satoshi-kun, I will miss you.

Satoshi - I will miss you too, babyyy.

Meanwhile, Shinobu is covering the eyes and ears of Kanao, while Aoi is covering both her eyes and ears herself.

Kanae - Stay safe, Eat well, sleep well, take care of you health, bath everyday, workout everyday, spend quality time with your family, be nice to them, and stay safe, okay?

Satoshi - *in a sarcastic tone* Geeezzzzz, you are acting like my mom. I'm only going for a week.

Kanae - I just care about you, cause I lawb you.

Satoshi - *imitating her* Cause you 'lawb' me?

Kanae - Satoshi-kunnn!!!!

Satoshi - Okay okay, I will take care of myself, ................... mommy. 

Meanwhile, Shinobu is growing a 💢 💢💢 mark on her forehead.

Shinobu - Will you two please stop being all lovey dovey!!??

Satoshi - Yare Yare....

Kanae - Ara Ara~......

Shinobu - Nee-San!!! Satoshi-San!!!

Satoshi - Okay okay. You can uncover her eyes and ears now.

Shinobu uncovers Kanao's eyes and ears and she indicates Aoi to do so.

Satoshi then approaches the two little girls and bends down to reach their level. He then keeps his hands on top of their heads.

Satoshi - Aoi, Kanao, I will be gone for a week, okay? And while I m gone, don't cause them too much trouble, kay?

Aoi - Yes, Satoshi-san.

Kanao - *just stares at him*

Satoshi - I will be going now.

And with that, he starts walking away.

All the girls (except Kanao) - Take care, Satoshi-san/Satoshi-kun.

Satoshi turns back at just waves his hand. He then starts running towards the mountain where his home resides.

TIMESKIP OF 4 HOURS
SATOSHI'S POV
———————————

After running for almost 4 hours, I finally reached the mountain in which my home resides. I started running towards the direction of my home and soon after, the scents of my family got stronger.

Then, I saw my home. I saw a tree with thick leaves near my house, and if I were on top of that tree, I would get the view of the backyard. So, I instantly jumped up towards the tree and landed softly on a branch. The branch was covered by thick leaves, so it would be hard for me to get noticed. As, I sat there, I saw my father sitting on the porch looking at Nezuko and a boy, who I assumed is Takeo, playing together. I was getting the scent of mother from inside the house. I then looked at the left side and saw Tanjiro chopping some woods.