Foe

Hey everyone! I'm sorry if last chapter was not the best (in my opinion), I'll try harder next time!! All I know is that I will be uploading a chapter a day, before my school starts... That would be like in like 10 more days? Hopefully the story ends by then 😊

Also, I have also realised that uploading a chapter a day is really tiring, I send my respects to those that has done it before *salute*

Now, onto the story!!

____________________________________________________________

In Laskar Station

At this moment, Fang, Yaya, Ying and Gopal were searching around in all the possible areas where Boboiboy and Admiral Amato would be. They met up in the cafeteria where they can discuss about this situation.

"Boboiboy is not in his room, cafeteria or any of the training rooms!!" Fang said, frustrated.

"There is no sign of Admiral Amato too," Yaya added, feeling worried for her friend and her higher-up.

"It's like they both just disappeared after last night!" Ying exclaimed, thinking of all possibilities that the two could have gotten themselves into.

"What's more suspicious is that, there's also none of those weird trainings today..." Fang said out loud, but is deep in his thoughts.

"What if they got kidnapped?!" Gopal shrieked, both of his palms by the side of his face with his eyes wide open. "This calls for an investigation!! By detective Gopal!!" The others sweat-dropped.

"Let's find Ochobot and tell him about this first," Yaya collected herself, "Maybe he knows something about this, since Boboiboy is the closest to Ochobot," Fang, Ying and Gopal found no reason to not object and they all left the cafeteria, heading towards the power sphera room. 

____________________________________________________________

In the power sphera room

"WHATTTT??? BOBOIBOY IS MISSING??" Ochobot cried out, catching the attention of the other power spheras in the room.

"Oh no... this is bad, even Ochobot is not aware of this..." Ying felt uneasy from the current situation.

"The last person seen with Boboiboy, is Admiral Amato," Gopal stated, trying to connect the dots.

"Then let's find Admiral Amato!" Ochobot voiced out, but was given looks of disappointment in return. "What's with the look?"

There was a moment of silence before Fang spoke up, "The Admiral has disappeared too,"

"Guys! Remember Mechabot was there last night too? I can't believe we didn't think about him, he might know where they went!" Gopal, who suddenly became very observative, yelled out.

Just like that, the search for Boboiboy, Amato and Mechabot started.

____________________________________________________________

On Earth (Night time)

*Knock knock*

"Coming!!" A voice yelled from inside the house. The door opened, revealing an elderly man, wearing his blue plaited shirt and dark blue long pants. "Is there any—Boboiboy?? Amato??" Realising who was at the door, the man was in tears and hugged the two visitors.

"Tok Aba!!" "Aba!!" Boboiboy and Amato returned the hug to the man, who is revealed to be Tok Aba.

"Oh my son! I missed you so much, after all these years, you finally came home," Tok Aba broke the hug, and welcomed them in.