12. the blood of a killer

THE BLOOD OF A KILLER , chapter twelve 

❝ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 ❞

𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐌, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒

𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐌, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒. Picking up the story of the shining she looked to her friend "you know this is some Stephen King type shit" she snorted, looking at the curly haired girl who subtly rolled her eyes "why didn't you want to go see Sam?" Deena wondered aloud as they both looked for sturdy pages.

"didn't want to see her eyes"

Stopping in her place Deena turned around to her friend who acted like nothing had been said "what do you mean eyes Jules" she asked the Salvatore who sniffed, refusing to look at Deena "well before I came out of that cave I accidently hit that heart thing Ziggy told us about and I saw him".

Deena didn't know what to say, she obviously knew who the 'he' was but didn't know how to come by it "you don't have to say anything" Juliet told the girl with a soft voice "I don't blame you-" "why not" Deena interrupted the girl "I was the one who refused to let Sam go and now Kate and Simon are dead" she whispered as she placed a book in the basket.

"I don't blame you because I would've done the same"

Deena looked back at the girl with a slight smile before wrapping her up in a hug which the curly haired girl didn't know how much she needed until the warmth of Juliet Salvatore covering her.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you in the class room, you didn't deserve that"

"I'm sorry I tried to kill your girlfriend"

"And I'm sorry I'm breaking up this cute little moment" Andrea's voice erupted as she clapped her hands together "Ziggy is about ten more seconds till a panic attack so" Andrea smiled as she then went off to Ziggy only to peek her head around the corner "oh and Deena?" she asked as the girl looked at her.

"If you and little J need to ever spend the night not at Shadyside the Salvatore's will gladly use your company in our new home" she smiled as Juliet's ears perked at her last sentence.

"wait really?" 

"real deal"

"Can we get a dog too?"

"We'll see how much money Coopers will gives us"

With a pop in her step Andrea walked away leaving the two girls together "well you ready lover girl?" Juliet smirked at the now smiling Deena Johnson.

"let's go get your girlfriend back"

As the two emerged from the shop Juliet was sure to keep her book of Carrie that she had taken and tuck it into the back of her jeans which were still muddy and dirty. Looking down at her dirt covered hands she made her way to a Sanitizer bottle and started pumping and pumping almost the whole bottle onto her hands ── to scrub off the blood of a killer.

"My sister used to do the same thing" a voice popped out, making Juliet jump only to see Ziggy behind her "sorry you scared me" Juliet said as she started to wipe her hands together "she used to also not like when I jumped in on her like that so sorry" she apologized and Juliet furrowed her brows "you don't have to say sorry" Juliet told the woman as she looked at her feet. 

"Your sister Cindy?" Juliet asked as Ziggy nodded "what was she like?" Juliet's question had thrown the woman off due to nobody asking about the older Berman in years. "You don't have to-" "no it's fine" Ziggy cut her off.

"Cindy was Shadyside's little miss perfect and I was a Shadyside monster so we never really got on the same foot for everything you know" she shrugged as Juliet saw her mum walk by "and Cindy was also a badass ── you know when I raised Juliet I had this one thing I would always do and it was WWCBD which actually meant 'what would Cindy Berman do'" she smiled before placing her hand on her daughters back and smiling at Ziggy's somber expression.

"That's why I'm so proud of her Zig, because she grew up just like Cindy and is just as much as a badass".

"But you where a Sunnyvaler I don't get-"

"Always had a thing for Shadysiders" Andrea smirked before the three went back to Deena, Josh and Martin.

when Andrea accidently admits she's bi and had feelings for Alice, Cindy, Fallon and Tommy just by one line that Alice said to her in 1978 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

When everyone who accepted Andrea's pregnancy in the cave are all dead so when she finally had Juliet she just always though about what they would do and would have imaginary conversations with them in her head but Cindy was the only one who actually gsve good advice whilst Alice just always said 'throw her out to the window' and Fallon would just talk about how embarrassing it was to have a baby with her brother.

thats my head cannon so thankyou very much.

make sure to vote and comment 

sorry these chapters are short but I'm updating as much as I can.