You/Kirari Momobami - Tempted Part 1

TW: Mentions of suicide

Ririka glared at you as she watched you whisper in Kirari's ear

Ririka glared at you as she watched you whisper in Kirari's ear. She didn't have to listen to know that you were spouting your usual bullshit.

"Is there a problem Ririka?"

You asked with a smirk as you looked at her.

"There's no problem."

Neither you or Kirari missed the bitter tone behind her reassurance.

"I don't understand what your problem is, sister."

"There's no problem, Kirari." Ririka mutters through gritted teeth. She stood up and made her way to the door. "If you need me. I'll be with Mary."

You laugh as the door is slammed shut.

"She doesn't like me, does she?"

"Ririka doesn't like anyone."

"She seems to like that blonde bimbo. I don't know what your sister sees in her. Anyone could tell from miles away that she's just using Ririka."

"I agree but there's nothing I can do about it. Ririka will just have to learn about her mistakes."

You lightly grip Kirari's chin to make you look up at her.

"I can help. I took care of Sayaka, didn't I? I can take care of Mary as well."

"...No." She says after thinking about it for a moment. "Ririka will know that you're behind her disappearance."

You pout, hoping it would help you change her mind.

"I'll be careful. Mary will just have an 'accident.' No one will suspect anything."

"(y/n), please. I don't want you to get in trouble. You've already taken care of a problem for me so now it's my turn to...."

You lean in to kiss her, cutting her off. You pull back and let your forehead rest against her.

"Please, baby. You do so much for the company, this is the least I can do. Let me do this." It was hard for Kirari to think clearly as she felt your breath on her lips. All she could think about was kissing you. She leans in to kiss you again but you pull back. You almost laughed when you heard her whine. It was addicting to hear the usual stoic woman lose her composure. "If you want me to kiss you then you'll have to agree on letting me do this for you."

"Yes. Yes, whatever you want. Just kiss me."

You smirk against her lips, happy that you had gotten your way. It was getting easier to get Kirari to agree to whatever you wanted. She was clearly wrapped around your finger by now.

X

You took a sip of Kirari's favorite tea as you watched the accident unfold before your eyes. All it had taken was for the right moment to change the lights and everything fell into place.

Everyone gathered around the car crash to help those inside but you stayed put. Out of the two people inside the car, only one was making it out alive.

When the first responders arrived, you watched as the dragged the blonde out of the car to be placed inside a body bag. Ririka was dragged out and rushed to the hospital with only minor injuries. You weren't a fan of Ririka but she was still Kirari's sister.

X

You smiled as you watched Ririka break into tears when Kirari told her the news of Mary. While it looked like Kirari was genuinely sorry about the loss, you knew better. Kirari was relieved that she was gone. Now she didn't have to worry about her taking advantage of her sister.

"How is she doing?"

"She's devastated....maybe I made a mistake...."

Again, you cut her off with a kiss. Kirari always seemed to have silly thoughts after spending some time with her sister alone. All it took was a kiss to set her right. If it was up to you, you would've gotten rid of Ririka a long time ago. Out of respect for Kirari, you allowed her to live. There was also the added benefit that Kirari was easier to control when you mentioned doing something to protect Ririka. Kirari might be the youngest but she always worried for her older sister.

"You didn't make a mistake, darling. We got rid of Mary to protect your sister. She might be upset now but she'll thank you later."

"Ririka really liked...."

You quiet her down again with another kiss.

"Ririka doesn't know what she wants, Kirari. It's up to you to keep her safe."

X

Ririka wiped away her tears as she watched you kiss her sister. She didn't have any concrete evidence but she had a feeling that you were behind the accident. It was the same feeling she had when Sayaka's body had been found in her room.

She was going to prove to Kirari just exactly who you were, even if it was the last thing she would do. Kirari always protected her, it was her turn to take care of her younger sister.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Ririka. We might not be in the best of terms but I'm here if you need anything."

Ririka nodded. It took all her self control to not jump out of the bed and kill you on the spot. It sickened her that you were so casual after killing Mary but she wasn't surprised. You had also pretended to care when Sayaka had been found.

"Thank you, (y/n)."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Honey

Kirari Momobami - Missed

--------------