Prologue

Ayanokoji's POV

Are people equal or not?

A proper society will constantly strive for equality. Some clamor for men and women to always be considered equal. As a result, we raised employment for women, made specialized subways only for women. Sometimes, women will even argue over the order of names in a family register. I don't think that's equality. Nowadays, children are taught that all people are created equal. But is that true?

My answer would be 'No, we are not equal.' TO be human is to be unequal. Equality does not exist.

Have you ever considered the purpose of going to high school or college? Though the future may seem hazy right now, do you think you'll find a job someday? That's what I used to think. Back when I finished my compulsory education and became a high school student, I hadn't really considered the future. I'd only felt joy at being nearly free of obligation. I didn't consider the incredible influence that school would continue to have in my life, on my future. I didn't even understand the purpose behind studying language or numbers.

Nino: "Hey, Kiyo. Why are you spacing out?"

Ichika: "Ara~ thinking of something lewd. K-i-y-o-t-a-k-a-kun"

Miku: "K-kiyotaka isn't like that, Ichika?"

Itsuki: "Ayanokoji-kun. I am feeling hungry."

Yotsuba: "Are you sick, Ayanokoji-san?"

Kiyo: "I am fine. Did you girls finish your homework?"

Quints: "Yes."

Kiyo: "Good."

Let me tell you my story. How I, the demon of 4th generation is at Advanced Nurturing High School and teaching these 5 girls. And, how will they change my life for 3 years?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUT

PROLOGUE ENDS

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

PLEASE VOTE AND SUBSCRIBE

AT FIRST, I THOUGHT ABOUT WRITING AYANOKOJI IN SHUUCHIN, BUT@ oyasumizero is already writing it, and he is updating it. Kiyo x quints are also there but I wanted to write this so bad. And read OyasumiZero's Ayanokoji in Shuuchin fic, it's great.