Chapter twenty

After Reid tossed me on the bed he gripped my thighs spreading me fully open so my dripping pussy was on display for him "Who's cunt is this hm?" He asked slapping my pussy with his hand making my thighs instantly clash together at the pain

I didn't answer in words just a loud moan came fron my lips "I said who's fucking cunt is this?!" He yelled slapping my throbbing pussy once more and I finally found the right words to say.

"All yours daddy, all yours" I moaned causing him to smirk, he then grabbed his cock jerking it a few times before fully slamming himself into me with no warning and no time to adjust to his size.

"Oh fuck yes!" I screamed, Reid fully pushed himself into me clinging onto my thighs as my legs where open in the air. I had nothing to cling on to except for the sheets and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he pounded my pussy hard.

"You're a fucking slut for my cock aren't you baby?" He grunted, beads of sweat glistened down his abs and his arms became more and more vainy as he used his full force to fuck me.

I'd choose being fucked rough over gentle any day. I liked the feeling of seeing stars and not being able to feel my own pussy or not being able to walk properly for days, and that's how it is with Reid. There's something about rough sex that can be beautiful and passionate at the same time.

"Yes,yes, yes don't stop" I breathed, my legs began to shake and my palms became sweaty from fisting the bed sheets. Reid grabbed my tits in his hand squeezing my nipple, he bent down taking one in his mouth and sucking on it.

"Such gorgeous tits" He whispered, I could feel every inch of his cock fucking me at a relentless pace, he took my breast out of his mouth and moved to my neck nipping at the bare flesh.

"Tell me you love me" He bit the skin of my neck and all I could do was let out a strained whimper "I said tell me you fucking love me" He slapped my breast when I didn't answer him.

"I love you" I moaned, feeling him smirk against my neck. My hands moved from gripping the sheets to his hair. Something about this position was romantic and sweet but it was also brutal the way he was destroying my pussy.

"Such a good fucking girl" He groaned sucking my neck possibly leaving purple bruises everywhere, my walls started clenching around his cock "That's it come all over my cock, I want watch your beautiful face as you come for me"

I tugged tightly on his hair before he rised looking down on my sweaty face, bruised neck and my messy hair but I knew I looked beautiful in his eyes because he's the one who did this to me

I clenched around him one more time before I fully released myself all over him "Oh fuck yes" I breathed and I felt Reid come inside of me with one last thrust.

He collapsed on the bed next to me with a heavy sigh "I love watching you come" He intertwined his fingers in mine and placed a kiss on my knuckles "I don't wanna get all soft but I fucking love you and I've been waiting to tell you that for a long time" He peered at me and I turned my head to look at him and smiled.

"I love you" I said "And your hand is sweaty" I giggled.

"Because I fucked you so good" He answered smugly.

"Did you?" I teased.

"Look between your legs and answer that yourself" He smirked and I hit his shoulder playfully.

After Reid cleaned me up I slipped on his t shirt and his boxers that he left me and brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush Reid had in his cabinet, Reid had to take a few work calls most likely to do with Adrien so I climbed into bed with a book to read.

"I said I'll give you a million if you fuck him up" Reid grited out to the other person on the end of the phone, I tried to block out the sounds of him constantly yelling but it was hard considering Reid most likely has anger issues.

"I don't want you to kill him I want you to torture that mother fucker and leave him to die by himself!" Reid suddenly yelled, his jaw clicked and the vains on his arms popped out, he was scary when he was angry but I know he would never hurt me.

"Fine. two million and you do what I ask I don't pay you to sit on your ass, I want him gone by tomorrow morning" Reid said then hung up the phone tossing it on the chair and raking a hand through his hair.

"Is everything okay?" I asked looking up from my book and he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Everythings fine. It's just no fucker can do their job right" He said and I placed my book on the nightstand crawling to the edge of the bed where he was sat.

I sat on my knees behind him and started to rub his shoulders, I'd never given a massage before but I'm pretty good with my hands so it shouldn't be too hard.

"Mhm" He moaned , I kept rubbing his shoulders and he seemed to enjoy it since he tilted his head back slightly.

"Does that feel good?" I whispered sensually in his ear and he chuckled.

"I know what you're trying to do" He stated and I stopped rubbing his shoulders "It's not gonna work on me, you need to rest"

"I wasn't even doing anything " I pouted crawling back to my spot on the bed and he chuckled climbing in the spot next to me.

"Will I still be working in your building?" I asked, my mood changed from happy to sad in an instant thinking about what Adrien did.

"I don't think you should, but if you want to you can come back only this time you'll work for me" He answered back and I smiled.

I wasnt sure what I was going to do yet but the idea of stepping into that building haunted me.

"You look tired" Reid stated "Go to sleep Anna" He commanded and I slumped down onto the pillow, Reid pulled me towards his large body wrapping his arms around my small frame.

"Goodnight Reid" I murmured.

"Goodnight Anna"

Thoughts on the book so far? only 10 chapters left after this one!!