Chapter 12//Checking Out

Touring is so tiring. Even though the boys are the ones who are doing the shows and interviews I still wake up at the same time. I go to the concerts and interviews and even get interviewed!

I can't even imagine how everyone else feels like. Enough of my complaining though let's get to tomorrow. They will be playing at The Forum! I'm so exited for them and to go experience it with them.

I called Linda and she said she had tickets to the concert. She is going to come to the bus and meet me.

• • • • •

"Hi how have you been?" I asked Linda.

"Good what about you?" She replied.

"Same, but touring is so tiring," I told her.

"I'm pretty sure that it would be," Linda laughed.

"So do you want to come in?" I asked her she was standing outside the whole time.

"Sure," she said. "Hey Forever-" Calum came in then stopped when he saw Linda.

"Oh this is Linda, I met her at the concert in Phoenix, Linda I'm pretty sure you know who this is."

They shook hands, Calum was checking her out and it was so obvious. I already ship them. "Um Forever do you need to go the bathroom before I take a shower?"

"Uh no, you could go in," I said. "Ok bye," he said then left.

"You were checking him out too huh?" I asked Linda.

"Was it that obvious?" She sighed. "Yeah," I answered.

"What should your guy's ship name be? What about Canda, or maybe Lilum?"

"We literally just met and you're already thinking of that!" Linda complained, though I don't see why she would. I mean it was Calum Hood.

"It's my duty as a fangirl."

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, I just didn't know what to write about next. The next chapter will probably we about the concert. Qotd is how old do you think I am based on my chapters'? Aotd can't answer this one. Byee beautiful llamas!!

-galaxynotes