chapter 16: Mine

Last night was a great night with Nayeon, now I woke up having a smile on my face. I decided to buy a bouquet of flowers first before going to work.

 I decided to buy a bouquet of flowers first before going to work

"I'll take this ma'am. " I said to the grandma flower vendor.

"Your girlfriend would surely love this." She put some extra dried flowers into my bouquet.

"Oh, she's not yet mine hehe. Thank you for the extra flowers ma'am." I scratched my nape and bow to the smiling grandma flower vendor. I drove off.

"Good morning girls~" I was singing while greeting them.

"Someone's in a reeeallyyy good mood today huh?" Mina smirked.

"Flowers? Are you courting her?" Sana raised her eyebrows.

"It is obvious that Y/N get the feels~" Momo sang.

"So where did you two go last night?" Sana asked.

"I brought her to my favorite comfort place. Really glad she liked it."

"Gotta go now! hihi~" I made my way to Ms. Im's office with the bouquet of flowers on my hand.

I slowly went inside, smiling. I hid the flowers behind me and walked quietly behind Nayeon who's watching the view outside.

"Good morning." I gave her the bouquet.

"Good morning. W-Whose is this?" Nayeon looked at the bouquet then to me.

"Just for you."

"O-Oh thank you, Y/N."

"Um..Do you like it?" I scratched my nape.

"Of course, they're lovely."

"You're the most lovely though." She put down her flowers on her table and went closer to me.

"Agh! Why did you push-" The door opened widely, Mina and Momo's on top of Sana who's on the floor.

"Aish, do you guys mind?" I rolled my eyes.

"Y-Yeah sorry. These two brat pushed the hell out of me. Bye~" Sana closed the door. Mina and Momo ran away because of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, they keep interrupting us-"

My words were cut off when Nayeon pulled me for a kiss. I was shocked by the sudden action but I immediately respond to it. She put her arms around my nape and my skin is touching hers. She was about to pull away but I deepened the kiss we're sharing. Nayeon was shocked as I held her waist.

"They can interrupt, but we'll continue it later on anyways." Nayeon looked at me.

(She looked at you like this)

"I really like you." I hugged her.

"So do I." We stayed like that for a while but someone came in.

"Good morning, Nayeon." Ms. Yoo entered.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Nayeon said in a serious tone.

"Are you free? Let's go out." Ms. Yoo said like she did nothing.

"Leave." Ms. Im demanded.

"Why-"

"Are you deaf? She told you to leave." I went in front Nayeon when she's walking closer to her.

"Who are you? You can't just make me leave, you're just her assistant anyways."

"We're together. Happy? Now leave." Nayeon crossed her arms.

"What? hahaha Nayeon you're crazy. Why would you pick this trashy assh*le?" MiSaMo came in with securities to drag Jeongyeon out here.

"Don't touch me! She's my girlfriend! Let me go-" They took Ms. Yoo out.

"Thanks girls."

"She's crazy." Sana said with a disgust face.

"Why does she keep running after you?" I asked Nayeon.

"She's my ex. We're over for a long time now. Excuse for a while." Nayeon rolled her eyes and went to the rooftop, I followed her.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, she just makes my blood boil."

"I won't let that girl near you again."

"Thanks, Y/N."

"Wait, did you said we're in a relationship a while ago?"

"Why? Am I lying?"

"N-No. I was just surprised on what I heard." I faced her and hugged her waist.

"Nayeon, are we really on now?"

"Don't you want?" She chuckled.

"I love you, Nayeon." I put her hair behind her ear and stare at her brown hazel eyes.

"I love you too." Her lips touched mine, it was a sweet and passionate kiss. I can't believe she's now...

mine.

_______________________

TO BE CONTINUED...

______________

Hey guys, i'm sorry if it wasn't a great chapter but I hope you like it. Let me know thoughts or requests about this story!