𓆑𓏲𓏲𓂋

You don't really know how your soul transferred into the body of an ancient Egyptian princess.

The last thing you could remember from your past life is the fact that you got poisoned.

And then you woke up to find yourself pregnant and the daughter of the pharaoh of Egypt.

Honestly, the problem relies on the fact that you have spent five years of your life learning about (Y/n) of Egypt, and her childhood.

The only thing you two share is the same name.

However, the fact that this Egyptian princess was supposed to do during childbirth didn't happen surprised you.

You survived, and right now ruling Egypt with an iron fist.

The reason why you decided to have a harem will...

...because you have been playing a lot of otome games.

So, why not have a harem filled with men.

Honestly, you don't want to do the nasty with them, you only wish for them to entertain you with sweet words.

While being deep in thought, you don't notice how your advisor, Akhn, is watching you.

He has known you since your childhood, that's the reason why he is shocked by all the tough right decisions you made up till now.

When you were young, you were shy, naive, and a crybaby.

But right now, you are strong and determined.

He has always been hesitant about telling you about his feelings.

Now, that you are like that, he feels that you are going to reject him without a doubt.

"Akhn, I finished reading all the scrolls, and I wrote down the solutions to every problem of those, tell the vizier to start working"

Akhn nods his head slowly and picks up the scrolls, ready to leave.

"Wait"

He stops upon hearing your soft order.

"How many men are in my Harem now?"

"Five men are in your Harem" you smirk.

"List them" you order, leaning back in your chair.

"Kaveh fallen prince of Persia, Hotep son of Vizier Asimamun, Akshin the youngest prince of Nubia, Hanu and he was a slave that the Hittite empire gifted us with" you smile.

"What about the Arabs, they didn't send any men" Akhn sighs.

"They rejected your proposal and called you a whore..." you roll your eyes playfully.

Actually, it is normal, considering how prideful and virtuous the ancient Arabian people are.

"But when our messenger told them that your lover could become the next king of Egypt, they sent their best man, Qais, the oldest prince of Khamri tribe"

This is going to be fun.

Little do your new lovers know one thing.

You are not into sex, only entertainment.