Forty-one

A/N: I've just been busy with school I didn't forget abt my stories here you go my loves🖤🖤🖤

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Shinsou

I hate to admit it but I barely have trust in the organization to handle the safety of Y/N. Or myself. But I didn't matter, heroes get hunted by villains all the time. It's a 50/50 chance they survive but I'd rather have that 50 then forever be unprepared and relying on someone else.

I watched as the cars beside me started to turn on their headlights, at any time the club would open. I'd get to see her in that beautiful dress I got her.

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

I got out of the car and locked it behind myself. You could hear the blaring music from the club even streets down. The closer I got to the club the louder the chatter got. I slipped past the people in line ending up right in front of the security guard. The balky man towered over me, his face held a bitchy look, like he was just waiting for a fight to break out.

"You must be a real entitled asshole to just skip the line like that." He scowled.

I rolled my eyes, I couldn't believe I was going to have to sit and deal with this... "Check the guess list for Shinou, Hitoshi."

His eyes narrowed, "Why should I? You don't look like anyone they'd let in the club," The man snickered, "Hell you barely look like a hero."

So this man is familiar with me....

"Because!-" I snapped suddenly before correcting myself, "Because... My.. Girlfriend Is performing tonight. She invited me." He gave me a questioning look. "So.... Check. The. List."

A sharp smirk appeared on his face, "So you're who that doll is dating..." He lifted the clipboard he was holding to his face. Doll? My head turned to the side in disgust; it was more of a tick. The man seemed to smile at it as he flipped through the list of names.

"Y'know she declined my number? You must be one lucky guy to be banging that at night."

I could feel my fist balling up so I shoved them in my pockets as I absently bit down on the sides of my tongue.

"God, were you here for her last show?" A ringing started to sound in my ears... "All I could think about was how I could almost see her pussy from the angle I was standing at..."

The ringing got louder, It'd slowly started to drown him out. He moved his clipboard away from his face- But my eyes were already boring at him.

"Does she even moan for you?" he smirked, "I don't think you're fucking her good enough....." he ringing seemed to blare in my ears.