Chapter 9: Mother Nature's Revenge

Hello dear readers!!

Chapter 10 (7th in the fight) is here!!

So Enjoy!!!!!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

Thorn trembled

Thorn trembled. Not with fear, but with anger. Solar was hurt badly. Anger bubbled from within him, hands curled into a fist as he stared, murder intent in his eyes at he glared at Reverse. Emerald green eyes met blood red ones.

Thorn took one last look at Solar as he saw him disappearing before turning into a ball and merging with a fallen Quake. Thorn let out a warcry as the two raced towards each other, Reverse Thunderstorm taking the first attack. Reverse Thunderstorm swiped his blades, aiming at Thorn's legs. "So, your trying to immobilize me, huh? Try harder!" Thorn yelled, thorny vines covered his hand, punching Reverse Thunderstorm on his back before he could reach Thorn's legs. Reverse Thunderstorm let out a cry and spit out saliva from the sheer force of Thorn's punch. Reverse Thunderstorm was quite sure this brat had just broke his bone.

Reverse Thunderstorm laid on the floor, jaw slightly scratched. Smiling, a small trail of blood maid its way out of his lips. Putting all his energy into his hands, Reverse Thundertorm flipped his body back into the air, tried to slash Thorn in the face. Thorn smirked.

Before Reverse Thunderstorm could even reach him, he was immobilized in Thorn's vines which was getting tighter each second. He could feel that if this goes on, he is gonna dislocate all his bones from sockets.

Thorn merrily came forward and stood infront of Reverse Thunderstorm, who was unable to move. "It was nice knowing you! I guess i can say good night to you." Thorn give him a light smirk as he touched his chest. Sharp Thorny vines from behind stabbed through Reverse Thunderstorm's back were Thorn was touched him. And he was out like a light.

From some distance Blaze watch all this with his eyes and mouth wide open (I guess you can imagine it😅). "T..Thorn?" Blaze whispered.

Thorn turned to Blaze, back to his innocent self. "What? Is anything wrong?" He happily pouted. "N..No n..nothing, good job!" Blaze nervously said. What will Quake think if he saw this scene, he is gonna rip Solar off for being the cause of destroying Thorn's innocence. Note to self: Never test Thorn's patience. Blaze thought to himself.

Thorn vs R. Thunderstorm was pretty short.😅😅 Mama GemGem is gonna kill me for that. Bye I have to run! Mama Gem is coming with her pan!!