Reunion

SNIFFLE SNIFFLE
"Eh Boboiboy? Are you crying?" Gopal lower his head to see his roomate. He could hear a sniffle under the wrapped blanket. A door to their room then slide open to reveal Fang with his smug face. "The sun has risen and it's time for the world to see me. You should be grateful I grace you guys with my presence upon opening your eyes. You li-"

"Life are so lucky to have me as your friend, yeah yeah I remember your script, cut! Next scene! Boboiboy is crying!" Gopal said annoyed for this week routine wake up call, he go down to see his best friend that has been ignoring both of them. Usually Boboiboy will cut Fang's speech with the popularity reality or be a director to end his script.

"Hey Boboiboy, are you okay?" Gopal ask gently, he hope it's not about his family or personal issue. He's not a comforting person, he's just your everyday comedian. Fang has walk to Boboiboy to see his unresponsive friend and start to get worried. Gopal and Fang look at each other and nods, Fang then pull off Boboiboy's blanket that's been covering him.

"W-w-what?"
SNIFFLE SNIFFLE
"Is it morning already?" Boboiboy ask with his hoarse voice and puffy eyes with runny nose. "Oh my God Boboiboy! Do you have a cold?!" Gopal ask bewildered and look at Fang that reflect his own reflection. "Wow, I forgot that you're human too" Fang whisper empathically. He forgot that his strongest human friend is just a 15 years old human boy.

Gopal then put his hand on Boboiboy's forehead and retract it back "Okay that's quite hot, how about you take a bath first Boboiboy, you can rest comfortably and help a fast recovery" Gopal advice his best friend and help him get up. Fang doesn't know how to treat human cold, but he want to help.

"Because you're sick, I'll retrieve the medicine and prepare you Sup Lobak Merah" Fang spoke gently when he see Boboiboy is shutting his eyes to endure the headache just from standing. He then head to cafeteria and make the food and medicine.

ACHOO!
KNOCK KNOCK
Gopal knock the bathroom door, "Dey Boboiboy, bathe by running the water first to your feet then to your upper body slowly" Gopal share his method. He then wait for a few seconds and hear "Okay Gopal". Satisfied, he then proceed to help Fang at the cafeteria.

"Where are you going cadet! Training hall is on the left!" Suddenly a fierce voice spoke make him startled. "Oh morning Laksamana" Gopal greet Laksamana Tarung with salute. Gopal then explain the situation to his superior and bring him to show his friend condition.

"Eh Gopal, has Boboiboy finish his bath?" Fang ask holding a tray that contains medicine and the food. Gopal ask confuse, "Eh, I know that you got A in the test of TAPOPS test, but it is surely fast" Fang reply him with grin. "Come on Gopal, of course my favourite is my specialty" Laksamana then open the door and enter.

ACHOO!
Boboiboy on his bed sneezing and shivering uncontrollably while hugging his head in pain
BLING BLING BLING
Suddenly Boboiboy's power watch beam rapidly, Laksamana and Gopal dash to him while Fang put the tray on a near table.

The rapid beam of light then increase its intensity and illuminate the whole room, forcing the other occupants to close their eyes. When they slowly open their eyes, they could hear something slithering around the room and the room temperature suddenly change. Gopal that stand at the right side of Laksamana  could feel a cold wind, and Fang at the left feel a hot wind while Laksamana feel both of the temperature.

What greet their eyes are an additional decoration of the room. They could see the room has been decorated by a roots make them feels like lost in a jungle. But on the right side of the jungle, the roots are a frozen ice cube while on the left side, the roots are too dry to the point that in can be easily shatter to pieces from a single touch because of the heat. But the strange thing is the roots are still slithering, growing occupying the room.
BZZT BZZT BZZT
The sound of short circuit accompanied the scenery of the room, adding with a rapid beam of the light.