Chapter 20

As he walked from the entrance to this place, Jungkook naturally took up the surrounding his gaze devoured it.

So did I.

I didn't know Sir Davery was trying to call up for Jungkook, so I stared at his familiar and beautiful face as he was getting closer.

Although I found out about it late, it turned out that Jungkook didn't show up alone.

Behind Jungkook were a few knights, while some of them were dragging a man each.

Three men of different shapes and sizes were thrown to the floor of the banquet hall.

"Aigoo!"

"Ugh!"

"Sa, save me."

As I looked embarrassedly at the three people on the floor, Jungkook, who had come, opened his mouth.

"Are you all right?"

"Huh? Yeah."

I nodded before I realized it.

I had no reason not to be okay.

Jungkook stared at me.

I was suddenly speechless when I was being stared at.

Jungkook, who came straight from his office and dressed in relatively comfortable clothes, was still the most striking presence here.

As I often feel, Jungkook has a knack for just turning his surroundings into a background in any situation.

Soon Jungkook's eyes shifted towards Sir Davery.

"I've heard the report."

"I'm sorry for bothering you."

"It's not your fault."

Surprised by Jungkook's voice, the people who were temporarily stiffened soon lowered their voices and began to whisper to each other in a daze.

If Jungkook wasn't right next to me, I would feel like whispering with Irene, too.

'Who the hell are these people those were dragged in?'

At that time, I caught sight of the man, Choi young man.

He had a firm expression compared to the previous one.

"Well, I don't know what it is, but I was all wrong."

"Save me."

"Please save me."

The three men, who had fallen on the floor of the banquet hall, soon fell on their knees and bowed their heads to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked down at them and began to talk.

"There's something I'd like to ask."

"Yes, yes. I'll answer anything."

"Do you remember both the type and the buyer of the drugs you sold?"

There was a commotion all around.

'Drugs sold? Buyer?'

I stared at Sir Davery and he nodded.

"They're drug dealers working in the current system."

Sir Davery explained calmly.

I was stunned by him.

No, let's say that is something they've done.

But, the question is, how did he catch them so quickly?