Chapter 21

I stayed at the banquet hall for another hour.

And in that one hour, I was pretty busy.

Because the people of the banquet hall came in twos or threes and gossiped with me nonstop.

All the contents were just the same.

They either ask if 'are you okay?' or 'I'm glad nothing bad happened'.

That's the fact that Choi's young man is crazy, he'll be punished a lot, he's such a disgrace man who'll be talking blah blah, nasty stuff, everywhere.

In the middle, the question 'are you okay?' was also directed to Irene.

And in the meantime, Sir Davery was on the lookout like a steel barrel.

How ironic he was, that throughout the time when the ladies and the wives had been talking to me in a row, and no matter how old they were, the men couldn't even let them get close to me.

"......do you need to go this far?"

It was a question I threw when even a little boy, who barely reached my waist, came to greet me, failed, and went back holding his mother's hand.

Sir Davery's answer was simple.

"It's an order."

"....."

Oh, Jungkook was the problem here.

Soon, I had spent so much time that it was around eight o'clock, I thought it was past dinner time, so I left the banquet hall and separated with Irene.

The way back to the room was busy.

In fact, I've only had one thought in my head since a while ago.

I couldn't even hear what people were saying at the banquet.

As soon as I arrived in the room, the first thing I did was to take out the "Spring of the Goddess Ji-eun" book and unfold it.

flap flap-

The hands that turned the pages were diligent.

Soon the touch stopped.

'Found it.'

I mentioned earlier that there are a total of three Gods in the world.

The God of time, the God of love, the God of destruction.

Among them, a temple devoted to the god of time prepared beads to turn back the time as a gift for the goddess.

And in the temple where the god of love was honoured, they prepared a gift for the goddess, which is.......

"The Enchanted Cloth."

It was this.

I slowly glanced with my eyes, searching for a passage that explained as the Divine Priest handed Ji-eun the enchanted cloth.

-The Goddess should not be hated by others, she should be loved by everyone.

This is a present we prepared for her.

-This is... ...

-It's enchanted cloth.

If you wear this, everyone who sees the goddess will have more than a crush on her.

In the same sex, in the opposite sex, in love, in the friendship between family and friends will deepen.

Yes.

The enchanted cloth, as its name implies, had the effect of enchanting others.

Just by wearing the cloth, the opponent will feel unconditional favour and affection for the person.