Good work partner

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

You know the time when you wake up to the beautiful sounds of birds chirping melodiously and wind blowing smoothly? Yes? Well I don't. Thanks to my stupid, idiotic, pig-headed brothers.

Wanna know where I am right now? I'm sitting on the back of a beaten up Asher, who's lying on his beaten up twin Andrew, who is sprawled out on the floor and I'm pulling both of these doofus' hair.

"Ouch! Ouch! Dude leave my hair alone dammit!" Asher exclaimed, trying to get away from me.

"Stop moving dumbass. And not cool Vivian. Not cool at all." Groaned Andrew from below Asher.

"Oh and throwing freezing cold water on me was cool? That too while I was sleeping?!" I argued while pulling their hair harder.

"What the hell's happening here?" Donovan exclaimed, just entering the living room where we three were fighting.

"Save us brother!" Both of the boys shouted together.

"Do not enter the battlefield Donovan. These two don't deserve mercy." I shouted back.

"I'm sure they don't miel but let's kill them later. Right now you're completely wet and you need to change before you get a cold." Donovan said while coming behind me and picking me up from under my armpits.

"Ugh fine! You're older Donovan and I respect you and that's only why I'm listening to you." I grumbled. Then turing towards the twins, I said, "You better watch your heads twins. No one knows what might happen to your hair in your sleep." I then smirked creepily at them and their faced held pure horror. Side note: the boys in this family are obsessed with their hair.

"But we're also older than you." Exclaimed Asher.

"And hence you should respect us as well." Completed Andrew.

"You sure don't act older." Callan, who had just walked in the room, and I said in unison. I then grinned at him in surprise and he looked at me with a really tiny, minute sized, smirk.

After that, Bear shooed me out to change and then return for breakfast. On that note, I ran up to my room and jumped in a warm shower.

After the shower, I did my whole skin care routine, wore my outfit, put on a bit of eyeliner, left my hair open and went downstairs towards the larger dining room just I time to see Aaron hog down a whole pancake in 8 seconds.