Chapter 13: Our

"What did I tell you about playing games with the royals?" An old woman in black dress questioned her

"But Lady Mae"

"You are the sword!" She shouted at the poor girl "You cannot let your emotions control you!" "You cannot point your fingers to the prince!"

"I'm so sorry Lady Mae"

"Reflect on your behaviour" Lady Mae took several books from the bookshelves and place on her desk.

The poor girl had no intention of pointing her finger while playing with the prince and Chaeyoung. She was just too happy with the thought that she could be like a child like anyone else at her age.

But she's not a normal child.

"Until you finish reading this book you are not allowed to leave this room, do you understand?!"

"Yes Lady Mae" her tutor walked towards the door.

"Ugh if only Master Yuuki inherited Archi Telos, it would not be this hard" She heard her tutor mutter before she could close the door leaving her all alone.

Her eyes stung as she started flipping the pages reading the ancient rules of Seroa, she could hardly read the pages as tears blurred her sight.

She just wants to experience laughing with her friends, she just wants to be normal. She just wants to be a child.

The poor girl sobbed loudly that echoed the room, asking herself why. Why she's chosen instead of her brother.

While wiping her tears on her cheeks, she heard a rumbling of books on the far side of her study room. An 11 year old ash blonde hair young man with amethyst eyes appeared before her.

"Brother!" "What are you doing here?"

"Let's go to the field" The young boy smiled at her.

"I would love to but I have a ton of books to read" she sadly said

"Lady Mae is harsh on you" "I can't even read Seroa's language until I aged 10" he said

"I'm sorry brother"

"I didn't give you a choice" with that they vanished into the air.

They arrived at the beautiful and sunny field of daisies on their own land. The duke and duchess of Sanerio built this field only for them. As a sign of their undying love for their children.

"Aaahh the field is in full bloom!" Lisa giggled at the sight.

"Look here Lalisa" Yuuki took a bunch of daisies and gave it to his sister. "You look so beautiful,"

"Thank you~" she hugged her brother before running to the field of daisies.

She felt free.