Chapter 86

The sudden kiss fell, and Ji Li's reason that had finally come together was lost again.

He simply broke the jar, pulled Qin Li's arm, and indulged the deep kiss that was outside the script.

"Hmm..."

A low voice came out.

Qin Li saw the flush on the side of the neck of the person in his arms, and immediately pulled the quilt up.

The emotional scene was blocked by the eye-catching quilt.

Cameron and the cameraman gave a knowing look, turned off the equipment and went out.

(They are the chill-est crew I've ever seen lol.)

Let them go.

The desired shots have been taken, and the two key lines in the script have also been perfectly integrated into their free play.

When Ji Li was kissed, he couldn’t tell the south, east, north and west. He didn’t know what was happening outside. The hypoxia in his brain rose little by little, and the warm fingertips belonging to Qin Li walked and set fire until he touched something. Place.

"Wen Qiong."

Unconscious murmurs overflowed from his lips and teeth.

Qin Li's eyes suddenly cooled with burning desire, he forcibly forced himself to stop, and stared at Ji Li tightly, "...look at who I am?"

There is a bitterness that is difficult to study in the depression.

With mist in his eyes, Ji Li opened his mouth to breathe slightly, obviously not understanding what was going on for a while.

The quilt that had been submerged over the head was lifted again, and the light in the room stimulated people to begin to restore their clarity.

"Qin, Qin Li?"

Ji Li was startled, and he couldn't help but averted his gaze.

Only then did he discover that the director team in the room had long since disappeared, and the attic where the original filming was located seemed to be a space where they were alone and ambiguous.

Qin Li observed Qin Li's expression and squinted without a trace. He got up and sat aside, trying his best to restrain his tone, "The filming is over."

This time, he did not deliberately use the quilt to cover it.

Ji Li glanced at him inadvertently, and then noticed his similarly emotional reaction somewhere, and now he was speechless.

Filming to this extent.

He can no longer prevaricate just by relying on the word ‘dedication’.

"Qin Li, I..."

"I'll give you time." Qin Li turned around and buckled Ji Li's neck firmly but tenderly, making it impossible for people to escape and stare at him.

Under Qin Li's seemingly calm eyes, the stormy sea was hidden, and every word seemed to tell Ji Li, and it seemed to remind himself.

"When the filming is over, we will take care of this relationship."

At most another month.

If he procrastinated, Qin Li would drive himself crazy first because he was afraid that people would not catch him.

The time is still immature, let alone the next month of shooting content, even at this moment, there are still a large group of staff standing outside the attic.