28.

"I don't need any punishment," I said and
pushed him away. I took my shirt and pulled it over my head quickly. I realized that Romeo was standing in front of the door and I wasn't able to get out now. I can still try. I walked over to him and tried pushing him away, but nothing worked.

"I have plans, move," I demanded.

"Plans? What plans." Romeo laughed out. He didn't believe me. Even though I didn't have any plans yet, I knew just how to find some.
"If you care that much, you can ask your brother," I said and was finally able to push him away.

I opened the door and walked out and then downstairs. If Romeo wasn't going to fuck me, I knew someone that was already head over heels over me. Antonio was talking with Philip and it looked a little serious but I didn't care, because I knew that right behind me Romeo was following me to see what it was doing.

I interlocked my fingers with Antonio's, he looked confused at me but didn't stop his conversation with Philip.
"Right. I'll talk to you later." Tony said and gave Philip a nice smile. Philip nodded and walked away.

"Hi," I said and looked up at him with a smile.

"Hey. What are you doing?" He asked and looked down at our hands. I smiled and moved closer to him on purpose.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a big nose?" I asked and smiled while trying to keep myself from laughing.
"Thanks." He scoffed and removed my hands from his. Bad time to get offended, Antonio.

"I wonder what it would feel like to sit on it," I smirked and looked down at the floor.
"Oh. Well." I was making him nervous! This is going even better than I expected.

"Maybe you should try it, how does that sound?" Antonio chuckled and moved his dark hair away from his face. I placed a kiss on his lips and with no issues, he joined in. His arms snaked around my waist and mine around his neck. All the guards were just looking and if I weren't any luckier, Romeo was looking too.

Before I knew it, we were moving into a room and taking stuff there. It was his bedroom if I wasn't wrong, this situation made me seem like such a whore but I'm doing what I have to. For me, for Harper, for my mother.

Speaking of Harper, a loud gasp was heard. I pulled away from Antonio and saw Romeo and Harper standing at the door. He brought her here on purpose.

I pushed Antonio away and walked over to her to try and convince her to not be mad at me. But then she slapped me and I didn't know how to react. I wanted to slap the shit out of her as well but she was angry and I understood why. I grabbed her wrists and dragged her upstairs to my room.

I closed the door behind her and when she turned around to look at me, I slapped her back.

"What the fuck are you doing!" She screamed at me.

"Shut the fuck up. You're the whole fucking reason we are here, you don't get to say a word about any of this. I am trying to save your ass, so it's not the best time to play the concerned baby mama, okay?" I spat at her with the most aggressive tone ever.

"He's my baby daddy and you're all over him! What do you expect me to do, go sit and watch? You can't get us out of here! I've accepted the way we are living and now I'm enjoying it, so should you." She answered. I scoffed at her.

"What the fuck did they do to you?" I mumbled and shook my head. I was too shocked to even be in this situation with her right now.

"They did nothing to me. I like Antonio and now we are having a child together. My child needs a father so I'm not going anywhere." Harper answered.

"Get out." It almost came out as a whisper.

"What?" Harper asked with a sassy way of speaking.

"Get out before I fucking kill you," I yelled at her while tightening the fingers in my fist. Harper wiped the tears away while shaking her head and then leaving. I cursed after myself, I couldn't believe what just happened.

Did she get Stockholm syndrome? She needs help, that's what she needs for sure. I took a few deep breaths while trying to reassure myself that things were going to work out. I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes.

                                  _____

I woke up from the long nap and sat up. I had to decide what my next move was going to be but with everything with Harper, it's going to be harder now. I don't know what to do, so I will have to do whatever I can. Pull off a psycho move that no one else could but me. I got up and walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen.

I opened one of the drawers and looked for the biggest knife, it was big and sharp, exactly what I needed. One of the guards was staring at me like he was more than worried, suddenly he started talking in whatever device he had in his hand. I took the knife closer up to my face to make it seem a bit more scary and dramatic.

"Sir, the brown-haired girl has a knife." I heard him say. I smiled at those words, it made me seem like I was a crazy bitch. Force the tears was the only thing I could think about. It would seem like I was even crazier if I started crying.

It didn't take long before Romeo was down in the kitchen, he stopped and looked concerned at me when he saw the knife in my hand. Romeo dismissed the guard and I watched him leave the room, and then Romeo closed the door.

"Sienna, put the knife down please." He said and tried taking a few steps closer. I shifted and pointed the knife at him instead, he instantly stopped walking. Cry. Cry. Cry.

I began crying hard, almost like I was sobbing. Everything right now had to make him think that I was completely out of my mind, it had to.  If it didn't, he was the one out of his mind.
"I got you, do you hear me? I got you." He whispered. I swallowed hard and dropped the knife to the ground.

I did everything for a reason.

Romeo kicked the knife away and walked over to me to give me a giant hug. I started crying in his arms, using no excuse but just because I felt like crying. I wrapped my arms around him as well and he suddenly pulled away to wipe my tears away and when he was done he kissed my forehead.

"It's a little late, let's get you to my bed, okay?" Romeo asked. I nodded and my shoulders sunk. I had already slept earlier and I hate sleeping more than once, but right now I felt like I needed it. I felt exhausted from all the great acting I had to pull off.

He picked me up in bridal style and held me tight. Romeo walked me up to his bedroom and placed me on his bed but then walked out again. I thought he would leave me to just sleep there with the lights open.

But he came back and this time with the usual clothes I sleep in. He left to get the clothes from my bedroom. I changed clothes with help from him, he helped me pull my shirt over my head, my pants up to my waist. And then he laid me back into his bed while placing his duvet all over me so I wouldn't be freezing.

Romeo walked away and turned the lights off.
"Romeo?" I asked and looked at him. He turned around and nodded while waiting for me to tell him whatever I wanted to say.
"Stay, please?" I begged. He surprised me when he started taking his clothes off, but then he turned the lights off and got under the covers with me.

What drug did he take?
_____________________________

Hii! Thank you for reading this kinda bonus chapter? I don't know I just felt like y'all deserved to get some extra because you vote and comment on all the chapters, if you're one of those people, thank you so much I love you!

I hope today hasn't been too hard on you, remember that I love you and that it's completely okay not to feel alright. Everyone has their days and I'm sure that tomorrow will be better even if you don't believe me.

If you want some reminders or sneak peeks, go follow my Instagram because that's where I update the most ( ashley.parkerrrrr. ) If you don't have Instagram you can always follow my TikTok but I'm constantly banned lol. ( I'm currently banned from commenting  so I can't reply to any of your comments ): )