17 | Not Judging

Luis has just arrived with Emèlia, we haven't seen them in a while, we all said our hellos before they were escorted to their rooms to settle in

Luis has just arrived with Emèlia, we haven't seen them in a while, we all said our hellos before they were escorted to their rooms to settle in. Andrè has been ecstatic having his family with him again, judging by the huge smile on his face.

I know he misses his family but I know he's happy being here with us as well, he's one of our best friends and pretty much a brother. I know he's missed his twin though, Emèlia was so happy to see him and couldn't stop gushing about him dating Nate.

Surprisingly she wasn't shocked at all, what shocked us though is that she bought her girlfriend with her. I didn't even know she swung that way and by the looks on Alec and my brother's faces, they were just as surprised. Not judging though, love is love.

Valentina squealed when she saw Em and jumped on her like a spider monkey, Em's girl wasn't too pleased but when they got introduced she got jumped by Val as well.

"Who knew she was into girls?" Alec whispers.

Us boys are in the gaming room, chilling while we wait for Carlos and Marcus to arrive.

"I'm pretty sure she was in love with Gio but that didn't go anywhere, she seems happy now though and I'm happy for my sister." Andrè casually supplies.

Gio's head snaps in his direction, eyes wide sputtering, "uh — I — I'm not really —"

"Chill. We know you're not wanting to be in a relationship and I think she figured that out." Drè shrugs.

Gio sags in relief and goes back to his laptop. Anyone would think he's in a relationship with his laptop, thinking back on it I don't think he's ever shown interest in anyone before — girl or guy. I think there's a name for it when you're not sexually attracted to anyone. Pansexual? No doesn't sound right. Asexual? Yeah, I think that's it.

Again not judging, each to their own. I think our little brother is happy the way he is anyway, I couldn't be more proud of him for wanting to go to college and make a life for himself.

"Anyway —" I start, "now that your back Alec, what's happening between you and Val?"

Alec sighs leaning back, "nothing, I mean I still love her but I think more of a best friend thing besides Messiah has her heart and I'm not stepping on that."

"Good. She has enough shit to deal with." Dom grumbles beside me. I nod in agreement.

"I hope he returns home soon, I don't like seeing my baby sister upset all the time. If it were any other guy I'd be hunting down the fucker and killing him, but Messiah is scary as shit." I say, laughing.

Dom grunts beside me, "agreed, he'd take us all out before we got the chance."

Nate abruptly stands up after reading his phone and tosses the controller at me, "Carlos and Marcus are here." He announces before leaving the room.