⤜ Imprangeted

›Punz

Well we reeked Dream for extra credit, he's looking amzing just covered in our cum and leaking it out of his ass.

'That was an amzing  prize' Dream said coughing up cum.

Me and Sapnap chuckled 'Mm a fantastic  bottom for us.. you deserve to fell so much pleaser' Sapnap said.

Dream soon just passed out.. awaking a few hours later.. we took him to  the bathroom letting him do him. He does deserve his own time. We hear him vomiting.. we ran in Wrapping him in our arms.. I rubbed his stomach softly.. he soon Stoped  laying on my  arm.. 'Baby? What's wrong' Sapnap questioned.

Dream weakly looked to us.. 'I probably  should of told you  this when  we first started  dating' he started but pused.

'Darling whatever it is.. we won't love you any less' I reinsured 'yeah' Sapnap said softly.

'I.. er? Can get pregnant' He said quietly yet nevorously.

Inserting... 'mmm.. fine by us, we always wanted to have a family with you' we say as I nuzzle our dirty  blond.

He softly  smiled to me  as I pulled his hour glass skinny body apon my lap cuddling him.. just rubbing his stomach 'it will be alright  you will always be our little  angel Darling' I say 'that and any future  addions  we make with you'.

Dream look to me 'perverted fucking yandersitic idoits' is all Dream said.

'What did you expect for us when we find our we can impregnate our senpai' Sapnap whispered softly sucking his ear.

I hold his waist 'as we said you will be ours forever darling' I say  picking him up 'let's get you cleaned up shall we'.

He snuggled into my neck as I carried to the bathtub, Sapnap started it as I sit him in the Luke warm water watching our cum tin the water white as Dream is adorable grabbing onto our hands snuggling them.. apon other things. 'Clingy and adorble' Sapnap said softly  as Dream was fiddling With his bracelet.

We got Dream out all niced and dressed. In one of our hoodies.. and on the bed our clingy pregnant boy.. is on my chest cuddling.

「The end :) 」