~ chapter 19 ~

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_______________________

???: YOU GUY'S THINK BEING A MAFIA IS SO COOL AND YOU'LL CAN TAKE REST....

       A man in his 50s shouting at 7 teenagers who hang their head low slightly shaking.

the room is dark just like their mafia world as well as those person's who are standing their just like...... without any mercy...... MERCILESS.....

???: Taehyung you're soon to be king to this mafia world then how can you be like this... Irresponsible

Teen Tae: g...grandpa... I... I was just hung out with jimi__ /cut off/

grandpa: shut up..... so you guys are still thinking like kids. HUH!!!

          grandpa growl as he get pissed coz Tae and jimin went out. but in jimin point of view he wanted to spend time with Tae coz he will leave to London in next month.

Jin: g...grandpa I will take the responsibility for Tae and jimin. please forgive them. I'm the eldest so I take the blame and I'm the one who send them out.

        Jin said as he always care about his friends. moreover they all didn't choose this prison life.. like... being mafia and killing people and training to become a deadly person who can kill anyone with their bare hands without any damn weapons

grandpa: YOU__ /cut off/

???: king!! it arrived

grandpa: *smirk* bring it

         and the person went with some more people and bring bottle's with them. If you'll thinking it's water you'll wrong. It's some kind of blue liquid filled in the bottel's in them.

grandpa: don't waste time and do it fast like you're all do everytime.

         they immediately form a line and started to take the blue liquid bottle and started to drink it.

grandpa: I think this " Ethan blue " is working good coz the way you guys handled that mission in last time was soo mature like you'll are adult's and so powerful /smirk/

            grandpa said as he sit in his chair like king while drinking wine. yes... the blue liquid which is called as "Ethan blue"

grandpa: Ben!! send jimin to London tomorrow and prepare everything today.

             saying those words grandpa went away from their while those 7 teenagers shoot their head up as they widen their eyes.

________________________

y/n pov
        jimin bring me to our home as he know tae better then me. the lights are off and the moon light falling from those big windows filling the whole hall with natural light and in this light we see a dark and tall figure sitting on the single couche as he cross his legs while resting his elbow on his knee sporting his head with his hand closing his eyes.

jimin: Tae!!

        he still didn't move.

jimin: Tae look at us!!!

           I gulp feeling goosebumps all over my body as he lift his head up looking straight into my eyes. Tae clap his hands as the lights on. he stand up and started to walk towards me. I didn't dared to move back. but....

before Tae could reach me jimin stand between us. Tae gaze eventually fall on jimin

jimin: I can explain.....