Chapter 15 (crusader knight vs royal knight part 1)

THE BATTLE HAS STARTED!!!

Julius: consider this as a punishment y/n.

Troll: wait... I forgot something. OH YES!

troll snapped fingers and music started to play across the arena.

Crowd and Julius were distracted by the music. Some of them were trying to figure out where was music coming from.

Random knight: what? Music?

Random knight 3: music middle of the battle?

Random knight 5: music is somehow different.

Aldebaran: ah, the great music with good battle. I love this day.

Julius: what is happening?

Troll: less talk, more fight!

Julius sighed.

Troll: DEUS VULT!!!

Troll charged at the Julius with dual sword. Julius did same but with one sword.

When troll got near Julius he tried to slash him with left sword but Julius blocked it and tried to counter the attack. Troll used his right sword to protect himself from the counter and he blocked it.

After that Julius swinged his sword continuously at troll. Troll was blocking each attack easily because of the speed.

Crowd was shocked to see that battle was fair. They didn't expected, weirdo with chain armor to withstand blows from Julius. Julius was using his own sword.

Julius dashed towards troll and slashed the troll with his powerfully blow only to be blocked by troll with two sword. The impact made troll jump back for 10 meters.

Troll: not bad little knight but that is not enough to beat me!

Julius: ...

Troll rushed towards Julius once again but this time he was going in offence with both sword.

Julius was waiting for attack to counter it. Of course troll got near him. Julius thought that troll would attack with one sword and block with second but unexpectedly he used double sword for offence. Troll was swinging both of them at the same time.

Julius: what? Double sword in the offence?

Julius was blocking one sword but second sword was giving him scars because he couldn't react on that one. Julius was thinking about how to counter his attacks because it was hard to block both sword with one when they are coming at the same time with great speed. When he blocks one sword, second one gives scar on julius's face.

After 5 seconds of thinking and blocking attacks. Julius got an idea.

Julius: it might be risky but I'll try to do it.

Troll: what are you saying little knight!?

Julius dashed backwards at one of trolls attacks then dashed forward and he slashed the troll with his sword. Troll couldn't block it. He flew 10 meters away but in return Julius got heavy scars both on his belly and cheek.

Julius: I underestimated you y/n.

After 3 seconds troll stood up from the ground

Troll: you are think this is the end?