- Chapter Twenty Five -

Shoji, Deku, and Tokoyami followed Bakugo off while Todoroki ran as fast as he could in the direction of the Center. The girl felt lifeless in his arms.

"Come on Aizawa.. there's still so much I have to tell you." Todoroki muttered through heavy breaths.

Once the Center was in view, he started shouting desperately for anyone's attention.

"Mr. Aizawa! Vlad! Kirishima! Anyone! Please she needs help!" He voice cracked. He hasn't felt this terrified or emotional in a very long time. It almost felt foreign to him.

Erasure reached him first, opening the front doors to the center and help him in. "What happened." He tried to remain calm. He could tell the boy was shaken up. But as he looked down at (Y/n), his daughter, covered in blood and missing an arm, his emotions were all over the place. The feelings of anger, pain, sadness and panic all bound into one.

"We were attacked. We thought we had beaten him but he out smarted us." Todoroki laid the girl on her side across a table. The blades in her stomach, arm, and legs prevented her from laying flat.

"Where are the others." Erasure asked as he began to tear the clothes around the blades. Normally seeing a girl barely clothed would make Todoroki flustered, but in this situation it hadn't even phased him.

"Bakugo went mad. He went to attack the villains head on. Deku and the rest followed him."

"Of course he did. Doesn't he know that the villains are here for him?" Erasure shook his head in annoyance. He began to break the blades to shorten them from behind her so that they could lay her flat.

"What the heck is going on?" Kirishima and Mina had come down the stairs looking for Erasure. "Oh my god! What happened to her!?"

"(Y/n)!" Mina cried as she ran over to the table. "What.. Where is her arm!"

"I told you two to stay in the class room." Erasure snapped as he began to slowly pull the the blades out of her right arm. When they were out, he used his binding cloth to wrap around each wound.

Mina was crying and holding the girl's hand. Kirishima had his back turned but was standing next to Todoroki with his hand on his shoulder. Even though it was necessary for her to be unclothed, he still felt uncomfortable looking at her, even if she was still in a bra and pants that were turned into shorts. "There's so much blood.. will she even make it?"

"Don't say something like that!" Mina's  voice cracked. Kirishima gritted his teeth in frustration.

Erasure pulled the blades out of her thighs and used his binding cloth again to stop the bleeding.

"This will have to do for now.." he hissed as his eyes fell on her stomach. Four long blades stuck out. He had used his binding cloth to wrap around her stomach and around the blades. "If we try to pull these out, she'll most likely die.  She'd bleed out." As he said this he could feel his heart drop.

"What can we do?" Mina asked as she brushed some of (Y/n)'s hair from the girl's face. The girl's breathing was labored and shallow.

"She's need to get to a hospital." Todoroki said quickly.

"Medics are on their way. All we can do now is wait."

"What about the villains? We have to do something! They're trying to take Bakugo!" Kirishima snapped as he hit his hardened fists together.

Suddenly, Deku bursts through the doors with tears running down his cheeks. His arms looked broken and his face was all beaten up. Shoji  and Tokoyami followed close behind.

"Deku what is it. Where's Bakugo." Erasure asked as he stepped around the table and approached the boy's.

"They have him. Kacchan...Kacchan is gone!"