The Life of A Hero

An All Might alarm clock went off around five am til a hand slammed down onto the off button yawning softly. The figure slowly got out of their chibi hero bedspread and walked into their large kitchen then began making a large breakfast and lunch for today in their pajamas while setting the coffee maker. The person turned on their television from the open area of their home while listening to the news.

Reporter: "Five years ago to the day, a young female sidekick of our symbol of peace: All Might became a pro hero named Lady Phoenix whom as of last week was one of the first top five pro heroes inspiring young girls that they can top the boys. We've watched her fight side by side All Might and many other heroes as well rescue citizens. Will she be our future symbol of peace?" The woman asked as the person turned off their television as they plated their food.

The person looked up to show her face, Y/n Midoriya aka Lady Phoenix, age 20 and youngest top ranked heroine, former UA Big Three student as well loving daughter and sister

She yawned heavily as she took a sip of her coffee before eating her breakfast while looking through her cellphone contacts then at her phones wallpaper of her, Izuku and Katsuki in their new middle school uniform with her in her hero uniform with the Midoriya siblings smiling while Y/n punched Katsuki on the head.

Y/n: "Zuku and Kats, they are graduating from middle school soon." She said while biting into last sausage and began washes the dishes. "Should I make a special appearance at the school? Should I treat them to something fun?" She began mumbling rapidly til her messages went off with a loud eagle shriek making her pick up her phone to see a message from All Might about a sludge villain on the loss.

She sighed softly before packing up her lunch and quickly got showered and into her spring hero uniform under her civilian clothes then ran outside from her house which wasn't far from the Bakugos house nor the Midoriya family apartment. For years the young woman begged her mother to move herself and Izuku into her home to let her have a break but Inko simply told her daughter that a young woman need a private life especially in cause of a gentleman visits which made the young hero blush bright red.

 For years the young woman begged her mother to move herself and Izuku into her home to let her have a break but Inko simply told her daughter that a young woman need a private life especially in cause of a gentleman visits which made the young he...

Y/n had many friends/teachers from the UA school including Eraser head, Present Mic, Fat Gum, Midnight (Whom told her to think of her as a big sister), Mirko, Hawks, Tensei Iida and current students who she helped as freshmen. But she never had time for boyfriends to busy studying, training and focused on her family throughout her school life but she did go to parties from Rumi, Keigo, and had study sessions with Tensei. From school and even now boys flocked around her especially Fat Gum, Ingenium and Hawks as well her fanboys.

After thirty minutes of running Y/n looked up at All Might in his slimmer form not his powered up form and both looked around for civilians before getting into their hero uniforms. Y/n placed a fire themed masklet over her green eyes before her body was covered into blazing hot flames and then ashes where she had stood before wings raised from the ashes along with the young heroine giving out a smile. She looked at her bracelet which held her civilian clothes and her hero uniforms for easy changing.

((Remember five years ago, Y/n Midoriya aka Lady Phoenix had completely healed the damage from All Might's fight with (spoiler alert) All For One

((Remember five years ago, Y/n Midoriya aka Lady Phoenix had completely healed the damage from All Might's fight with (spoiler alert) All For One. So no coughing up blood or pain but even healing comes at a price, we'll still have Small Might but healthier looking with the sunflower scar and time limit.))

Y/n: "Thank kami for my agency's support staff." She said honestly as she cracked her knuckles looking at All Might in his buff form. "Let's go, AM." She said smiling before flying beside the number one hero as the new day's sun rose up into the sky.

Hours passed by as All Might and Lady Phoenix patrolled the streets and sewers with eyes out for the sludge villain as All Might punched the sewer cap out and they both exited the sewers til Y/n's green eyes widened drastically seeing the sludge encasing a middle schooler but not just any middle schooler, her little brother Izuku!

Lady Phoenix: "Raining flames!" She shouted out angrily as she strongly flapped her wings shooting flaming feathers at the sludge making it shout in pain. "Now, All Might!"

All Might: "Texas Smash!" He shouted out as Lady Phoenix caught Izuku before he fell on the street.

Lady Phoenix: "I got you, Izuku. I'm here." She whispered softly as her burning feathers returned to her and a good amount kept the sludge villain pinned as All Might captured it in ironically a old soda bottle. "All Might, can you sign this for him before we wake him up." She held out Izuku's ruined hero journal before letting a tear fall onto it making it look brand new as All Might took it and signed his autograph in it. "Those marks on Izuku's journal, I know them anywhere, I'm going to kick Katsuki's ass into the ground!!" She thought angrily before she started talking to All Might. "This is my brother I told you about All Might during my internships and sidekick days with you. Izuku, is a huge All Might fan even more then I am." She said honestly as she laughed softly while All Might was lightly slapping Izuku's cheek to wake him up.

Y/n: "Little did I know that Izuku's life was going to change forever

Y/n: "Little did I know that Izuku's life was going to change forever."

A/N: That's all I got for now so please be patient for more!