Cliff

Conjuring 3, reader falls off cliff instead of Lorraine.. short sorry🤍

Y/n pov-
Shaking with trepidation, I ran through the Mysterious woods, heading deeper into unknown. My body had no control.
The majestic forest that bordered the town, a popular hangout spot for young lovers and children alike, but not so more.. as the darkest loomed into the woods.

I felt myself digging deeper into the cold winter woods, Ed and Lorraine hot on my heals.
I heard muffled shouting or..screams off the feared couple.

I come to a stop at the top of a cliff.. realisation hitting me of where the poor girl is.. braking my heart, she was the same age as me.

I turn around just as Lorraine skidded around the corner, ed not long after.
"Lorraine.." My voice cracked and eyes glistened, tears threatening to fall.

Before they could reply, I felt my leg being pulled down. eyes widened, screaming as my lungs burned. the feeling of myself plummeting down to death made me re think about how much I'd taken for granted.

I closed my eyes excepting my fate, before I felt the warmth of a hand grabbing mine, pulling me to the surface.

I look up, the tears dripping down my face and see the closet thing to a mother I have, Lorraine.

She pulled me close to her, the sounds of her heart calming me down.

"It was horrible Lor" she whispered sweet words into my ear bringing me out my state of terror before ed pulled us both into a bear hug.

SORRY ITS BAD.. WHAT U GUYS WANT ME TO WRITE NEXT?