Chapter 9

OMKAR

That one slap which took me down on floor literally chucked out every ounce of alcohol that I was high on!!!

She had slapped me!!!
No one slapped Omkar Nayak till date!!!
People are scared to literally look into my eyes and here this woman who not just looked into my eyes, slapped me so hard that me ..a 6 ft 5 inches tall DEMON hit the floor.

I stood up in one go and walked towards her. Her angry red eyes were still shooting daggers at me!!!
She was fuming!!!
I could see her chest heaving angrily!
So angry???
But why???

I held her in one go and pushed her to the wall pinning her by her wrists to the wall and looked into those eyes which were saying a different story tonight!!!
The beautiful shining, twinkling eyes had dark circles, they looked tired, sleepless, red in anger like they cried a lot!!!

She cried???
Had something happened???
And why did she slap me???

I could feel her hot breath fanning my face. Our faces were just a inch away from each other. I could feel her resisting my touch and I couldn't understand what had made her so angry...

'Mukta... stop... what is the matter?' I asked and she clenched her jaws saying...

'Matter??? Really??? Huhhh...matter is ...you are a disgusting creature Mr Omkar Nayak and don't think just because you are influential and powerful I will bend infront of you like any other girl...I am a Maratha woman...we know to die for our self respect as well as kill to save our self respect too! Keep your filthy hands away from me' saying she pushed me but I pushed her back with the same force pinning her more to the wall and I leaned more into her while my chest pressed against her soft fragile body.

My eyes roamed on her beautiful baby like face. My eyes kept admiring her at the same time I continued thinking what has this girl fuming like a fire right now but before I could speak up I felt a throbbing pain in between my legs and I fell down on my knees only to realise this innocent looking 'not so innocent after all' woman had yet another time attacked my jewel. What the hell is she planning to leave me impotent someday??? Every time she eyes my shin!!! Gosh!!! It pained so badly that I cried in pain...

But she looked at me passing a death glare and said...
'This is the answer to the filthy game you and your friend played with me! Next time I hope you will remember this kick to your balls before you try to repeat it with another woman' she said and my eyes fell on her tears that kept rolling down her cheeks.

She was crying???
But why???
And what does she mean by you and your friend???
What did I and my friend??? Kaya??? Wait a minute??? Did Kaya do something???

I had to stop her...somehow I managed to get up after a while and walked outside trying to find her but I could see she was walking on the other end of the road. Clock was ticking 10 pm and she was walking alone on the road here??? what's wrong with her???

I ran to her...

'Mukta...wait... what was that?' but I didn't get a response from her and she only kept walking...

'Mukta you have to tell me what happened??? What is the matter??? Where is Kaya??? '

To which she stopped and spat angrily...
'Hell with her and hell with you Omkar Nayak!!! Don't think I will let you go...no other girl will go through what I went through...you will eat your karma watch out' she spoke all in puzzled way and I lost my shit and I tried to stop her...

'Will you tell me what happened??? Why did you slap me??? You kicked me in my balls lady ...is that how you return favor???' I asked and she stopped and laughed sarcastically...