Chapter 10

Blake's pov

I have been hiding out in my room nearly all day, I rang the girls before to tell them the news and let's just say they broke my eardrums with screams.

They had so many questions and I couldn't keep up half the time,but never the less I got round to answering them all and they all want to meet him because they said they didn't know he was going to be my future boyfriend so they didn't pay much attention to him.

I hear a knock on my door and I quickly rush under my cover and pretend I'm asleep,I hear the door slowly open "Blake get up now" I hear my mum speak.

"I'm sorry to say this but we are having a family dinner all together" we sometimes have dinner (or tea whatever you call it) all together but at least once a month we have a set date we do it without any interruption and the same for a whole family auntie, uncles people like that.

"Are you going to tell them" she questioned "Yeah, but I'm scared" I really have no clue how they are going to react "don't be ,you know I'm there for you as well" I got up and hugged her "it will be ready really soon so get dressed"

I walk over to my wardrobe and get a pair of black leggings and here is where I'm stuck on what to do,I really want to wear Cole's hoodie but I don't know if I should do it or not.

Fuck it,I throw on his hoodie, push the sleeves up and put some socks on,here goes nothing.

I walk down the stairs and to the dinning room where all the boys are sat down except from Xavier who is probably in the kitchen with mum,I can feel their eye on me and dads mouth started to open but mum burst through the door with food in her hands.

She looks over to me with a smile and she places the food down on the table then sits down, Xavier isn't far behind her with his actions.

He sits down but his eyes are focused on me,everybody starts getting food,I only get to take a bite when the questions came through.

"So Blake where were you last night" dad asked, I'm shitting it  "with Cole" I answered back taking another bite and looking anywhere except From my dad "Cole,who is that" I glance up at him and he has a calm look on my face, I think this is time to drop the bomb.

"My boyfriend" I heard both Xavier and my dad choke at the same time, dramatic.

"Boyfriend" dad questioned like he wasn't hearing things right "yes boyfriend" Xavier decided to pitch in "I think your to young,you at least have to wait until you are 60"

I rolled my eyes "Xavier are you going to say that to any of the boys sat around this table, no your not don't throw your sexist view at me" I spoke I know he isn't sexist and really respects woman but I don't like that he is saying it like that.

"I didn't mean it like that and you know it,but boys are disgusting and your my sister" he spoke "Yeah I know"

"Cole what" dad asked meaning he wants his last name "why don't you just ask me about him and I'll tell you what a normal parent should now about their child's partner"

"Go on then" dad prompted me to speak "well he's called Cole he's 22,he lives with his sisters harper who is 4 and Ellie who is 16 as he looks after them he works at a gym on the side but his main job has got stuff to do with computer science,hacking basically"

Everybody stayed quiet for a bit like they are taking in all the information "well is he nice to you" Xavier asked "yeah of Course otherwise I wouldn't be dating him" I laughed "I want to meet him" all the boys said at the same time including the twins.

"Not yet" I said "why" Xavier questioned "because" I didn't have an answer "and also where are his parents" Diego asked

I didn't want tell them in detail what happened because its not my story to tell "they are not there he looks after them all by his self" I spoke

"Oh that poor boy, you take this food to him yes" mum jumps out of here seat and brings back containers.

"Can you ring him" Xavier asked "why" I asked confused "because I want to see if what you say is true that he is nice,don't tell him we are here" I rolled my eyes this is ridiculous but I whip out my phone and call Cole.

"Hello" he spoke
"Hi"
"You Alright?"
"Yeah I'm good,what are your doing" I asked
"One sec" he muttered "Cole,Cole,dad,dad," I heard in the background "yes princess"
"Can we play ninjas together" I giggled harper is cute
"Yeah but can you give me a moment"
"Sorry I'm back,Erm well Yeah I'm guess I'm playing ninjas with harper" he laughed
"Oh alright, I was jut calling you because I'm bored"

"You can come over if you want but your will be stuck playing ninjas for a bit" we both laughed "I can't I'm sorry,but I will one day this week"

"Alright darlin see you later"
"See you later"

I ended the phone and look up at the boys,they all look happy with that phone call.

"We still want to meet him" dad spoke "Yeah I know you do" I replied back.

The rest of dinner was kinda of silent,I think everybody was just stuck on what to say "is that his" Diego asked pointing down to the hoodie, "Yeah", "he's big then" this caused everybody to let out a little laugh "how a tall is he" matteo asked "6'4"

This is the same height as my dad and Xavier is near Close to that height.

———————————————————————
Authors note

Hope we are all having a good day, if you guys need a reminder of who is who let me know because some up coming chapters are in other peoples pov. ❤️