Chapter 91

On the first day of the holiday, the battle belonging to the New Year's Day movie file officially kicked off.

As the lead actor of "Detective Night", Cai Yishu will have a movie road show announcement tonight, so just after 12 noon, the team behind him arrived home.

Cai Yishu took a sip of coffee and asked questions, "How is the box office situation now?"

"Sixty-five million! It's definitely not a problem to break 100 million on the day of the show." The staff handed the idea equipment up, looking excited.

Only half a day has passed since the first day, and the box office is already so good!

You know, many people will take advantage of the holidays to stay in bed, this afternoon and evening is the peak of the traffic burst, only a mere over 100 million, certainly no problem.

Cai Yishu proudly hooked his lips, scanning the real-time box office updates on the device.

"The Flower Demon" directed by Xu Cheng can still be played. It was screened one day earlier than them. At this time, it has broken through 200 million. Today, it must be rushing for 300 million.

The light comedy film "Monster", which was also released at 0:00, reached a box office of 60 million 3 million, and they were biting hard.

A staff member mentioned, "I guess the goal of "The Great Negligence" is to compete with us for second place."

Cai Yishu sneered and sneered, "Second? Just rely on their comedy like this? Also cooperate with us?"

"The comedy routine directed by Song Yonghui hasn't changed for three or four years in a row. The audience should have been bored with it. You have all remembered that our goal is not to compete with him for second place, but to compete with Xu Cheng's " "Flower Fairy" fight for the championship!"

"All give me something to do! Understand?"

The staff looked at each other and nodded silently.

Cai Yishu has had a smooth journey since his debut. The biggest setback is that he lost his position as the hero of "Time Lobbyist" and was restrained by the company for a while.

However, Cai Yishu's luck is good. The original starring role of "The Detective of the Night" was set for Bianzhen, but the other party was close to signing a contract and aroused public opinion of "Fanweika".

The producer gave up the original male host to choose Bianzhen, and they happened to miss it.

The production team of "Night Walker" is good, and the momentum after the initial publicity is also good.

Cai Yishu's temperament was arrogant and arrogant, and the pride in his heart couldn't be hidden at all, and he couldn't wait to raise his head to the sky to live.

The comedy directed by Song Yonghui is recognized as first-rate in the industry. The lead actor Chen Ming is also called the "king of comedy" of the new generation by the audience. This pair of partners is actually very powerful.

Also, Xu Cheng is a famous celebrity director. The starring roles of "The Flower Demon" are all powerful, and he has become a target that can be easily surpassed?

It doesn't matter if you are unobtrusive in front of your team members, for fear that one day you will miss out and offend someone who shouldn't be offended.

Cai Yishu obviously didn't know the real thoughts of others, and his gaze moved down and fell on the real-time box office of "Time Lobbyist".

So far, the real-time box office has not reached 40 million? And this amount also includes the previous pre-sale box office.