Rewrite Chapter 10

Chapter 10: The Night Before

Sometimes it's bothersome to know the future. To know there is no way of escaping its fate. Even if you tried to changed the future in every possible way to lead to a different route that it won't be changed, it is a pain. You know what is going to happen and she... she just hate herself for it. When you know what is going to happen and you don't stop, it is just terrible. Even guilt from situations like this form in your chest doesn't help.

What would you do?

Would you go with them and see their last moments, or would you not and just stay away?

It is hard to watch when seeing the person in pain, but when watching would you be able to something of the future that would help them and would that save their life?

She wouldn't know, but only hopes that watching them would help. She hoped watching them would open up minutes of the future and that would be able to save them. It is not like she could heal anyone on the spot. She just had to think of something and that would be sneaking in to take the person there to be healed. It would be the best place for someone like them. She just remember it clearly and of all the event before that moment.

It's too tragic and dark. They were sneaked up on suddenly and ambushed. They were usually excellent at doing this but when someone sneaks upon you and back stabs you in the back, it will hurt gravelly and cause you to not do as well. Then when they thought everything would be fine, it wasn't. She remembered it clearly as she watched the horrible scene. She remembers every detail, everything before, how it started, and right after the fact. It all started two weeks ago when that girl was in the forest....

"Narissa... Narissa," the prince sighed, "You worry too much." He laughed and flexed his arms, "I mean come on. Just look at me! Everyone admires me. I am an expert at this and I am excellent at wielding swords to fight while also using magic. What is the worse to happen?" Prince Niderudion laughed after he finished boasting about himself.

Naricelissa looked down, "You don't understand, I am worried for you. I saw a vision where you got incredibly hurt. I don't even know if you were dead or alive. I mean what if they get stronger and then they might kill you..." She had a fearful expression on her face, "I don't know what to do if that would ever to happen."

Niderudion shook his head, "I am not going to die any time soon. I can promise you that. Maybe it was just something else you saw. I am probably not going to be dead. I won't and I will ensure that." He put his hand on her shoulder which is able to comfort her. He closed his eyes referring to the situation, "Although, if they are getting stronger, shouldn't we practice more? Do you want to?" She smiled. The prince was good at comforting her.

Naricelissa slowly looked up, "I just... I just don't want anything to happen to you. There is this vision I keep on seeing. It is of you I think. There is your figure I think... and your voice." She slowly looked away and sighed, "Never mind, you are right. We should practice more." The girl finally agrees.

Niderudion gripped his sword, "You taught me many things Narissa, but I think I am ready to take you on. I think I am as strong if not stronger than you now. Though, I miss practicing with my dearest sister and knight. I just wish she could be here too. I wish we could all still do that, but we can't." He lowers his head, "They cover for me in the castle when I am here. In all honesty, they would rather that I am fighting. If I practice then I would become stronger and can help them. Except every one-in-awhile, we all are able to sneak out and practice together. I just hope sometime soon we will be able to do that," suddenly the prince looked up. "Not that I am trying to say anything about you!" He moved his hands, shaking his head. "You are amazing; an expert. I'm just glad I met you, really. And I don't just mean because we practice together, I'm talking about you as a person too."