7) Pope

Isabella's pov,
"Seriously JJ stop! Give it back!" I yelled at JJ as he wandered around my room wearing my pink lace bra over his shirt. "I swear to God bel look at me I'm so hot. I would've rocked as a girl" he smirked and checked himself out in my long mirror.I yanked his shirt back and quickly removed the bra from him. "That was quite a show" Mum said in disgust as she entered my room.  "Oh hey Emma. Whatchu got there?" JJ asked my mum as he tried to peer into the bag she had in her hand.

"It's a dress. For you baby. You know midsummers coming right? Mrs. Carerra was very kind to invite you with them." Mum informed me and handed me the bag. "Oh and you get to bring a date. Hopefully It's not JJ" mum snickered and left. "She'll be lucky to mack on me!" JJ yelled after her as she left. "So you gonna bring Pope right?" JJ asked me with a smirk making me blush. Me and pope have grown closer over a month since my stupidity with Rafe. "No pogue on pogue macking right?" I told JJ trying to change the conversation but he was set on it. "Um excuse you. John B and Sarah are macking. So you asking pope or what?" He asked me again. I nodded a yes shyly making him punch the air in excitement.

After JJ left it was almost 10 pm. I was preparing my bed to go to sleep but before I could turn off the lights my window slid open and in came the kook king Rafe. His eyes were red and he was breathing abnormally and sniffling as he started walking around my room without even looking at me. Was he high? And what the hell was he doing in my room after I straight off ignored him for more than a month. "Rafe?" I called out softly and he quickly looked up at me with his jaw clenched. He was angry and I knew it wasn't gonna end well. "You! You're a fucking bitch did you know that?" He yelled out making me almost thankful that my moms decided to go on a date night.  "W-what did I do Rafe?" I asked stupidly. He growled and threw my books away from my table making me angry cause those were my most prized possessions. "What did you? What did you do?" Rafe chuckled darkly and ran over to me and wrapped his hand around my neck forcing me to look at him.

"First you fucking tell me to kiss you and then you leave after I do kiss you then you have the audacity to fucking ignore me for days. And now what did I hear from a random pogue that you're fucking macking on Pope? Huh? You're taking him to midsummers? What does he have that I don't?" He yelled out the last part and tightened his grip on my neck making me gasp. Fucking JJ and his loud mouth. I cursed mentally. "Rafe. Rafe you're hurting me" I whimpered out. His eyes softened for a minute before glaring at me. "I'm not macking on Pope. I'm not Rafe" I huffed out and tried to push his hand away but it was of no use. "You're lying!" He yelled at me. "I'm not Rafe. I promise I haven't kissed anyone since I last kissed you" I told him and this time he let go of me hesitating. I sighed in relief and rubbed the skin on my neck. "I swear if you're lying to me May I'll kill pope and-" "I'm not Rafe! Because all I've been doing these days is craving your touch! I'm not supposed to because everyone warned me about you but I can't help it-" Rafe cut me off by pressing his lips to mine urgently as if he missed my touch too. I moaned softly as his hands moved freely throughout my body. He pulled back for a minute and whispered out "I'm gonna fucking ruin you. No one can have you. Not Pope not anyone" before pushing his lips against mine again. This time not giving me the opportunity to pull back. Not that I minded.