𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 61

3 Weeks Later

3 Weeks Later. 

"Sophia how about you? What was the biggest lesson you learnt since starting your fashion line?" The interviewer asks me, taking the attention away from Axton. 

"Always give back and show gratitude to your fans and customers, never think you're too 'Popular' to not reply or simply thank them for the support they have given you." I flash her a small smile. 

"That's a good one." she says. 

Axton and I were currently  in the middle of an interview for 'Mr and Mrs. Successful.' I know that's a bit cringe. But they do have over eighty-five million readers on their magazine so our publicists advised us to attend the interview.  We were in a beautiful outdoor space, although Axton wanted the interview to be at a office  or somewhere inside. 

"Axton, you were pushed into this business at a rather young age, any advice for those in a similar situation?" 

"Don't take shit from anyone. Don't be hard on yourself but also don't sklack off, get shit done." he says and we chuckle because he wasn't supposed to use bad words. But he's Axton McKay, you can't do anything. 

"Now we'll mainly focus on Sophia."  Axton was the center of attention at the beginning of the interview, now it was sadly my turn. 

"Ask away." I tell her as she looks through her folder of papers. 

"I might have left Sophia's interview on my desk! Hold on one second!" she says and I nod. But deep down I'm freaking out even more. Suddenly my chair is being pulled, to Axton. I see his hand gripping the chair as he pulls me closer to him. 

"I miss you." he mumbles before pecking my lips. 

"I'm literally next to you." I chuckle. 

"Yeah but wasn't like I could hold your hand or something." he says and I see the cite frown on his face. Reminds me of Ameila. Who has been getting familiar with this lifestyle, her adopted parents went back to Hawaii, she cried, a lot. But now she's okay. Her birthday is coming up. 

"When we leave from here, can we go get my stuff at my place then go to yours?" he asks and I nod. We haven't moved into our apartment yet.  That's going to take a while to get used to. Axton and I have been so busy with work that we haven't had time to move. So technically we're living in my apartment. I love it. Waking up with him, going to bed with him, cooking with him. It's all so, surreal. 

"Got the questions, let's start!" the interviewer says and  I nod. 

"Before you started your line, you were a model, still are. What made you change your career?" I answer immediately.

"Being a model, you're the vision and you portray the vision of other's amazing work. But for me, I wanted to make the vision. I wanted to see my work out there. As much as I loved modeling the clothing someone else designed, I wanted to be the designer." I explain hoping she understood. I feel Axton's gaze on me, but I know if I look I'll start laughing.