ARRIVAL, DATES AND CELEBRATION

Today was day when Ujjain royals were going to arrive. The whole Anga was decorated like newly bride. Flower beds were layed everywhere. The people of Anga were most excited they knew their soon to be queen will arrive today with her family. They all carefully decorated Their kingdom on their own accord if anyone didn't knew they will feel like festival of Diwali came early in Anga. The decoration of city was done by people with their own accord, Karna wanted to help by paying the expenses of all decoration but was ruthlessly rejected in his own Sabha by all the representative. They were adamant that people didn't do decoration for him but for their soon to be queen. They shooed him like he was just pest. He argued that the soon to be queen will be his wife but the representative at sabha seemed like they didn't listen to him. He was speechless, he didn't saw this side of his sabha. Everyone got a good laugh at his expense at sabha. Krishna, Ashwatthama, Arjun and Nakul were laughing while rolling on floor. Yudhishthir, Duryodhana and beem were too suppressing their laugh. Bheeshma looked amused by such casual disobedience. They all knew the representative didn't do it disrespect Karna but because of love for Karna. For the people Karna wasn't just a King but he is their son, brother, father etc. They always saw what karna did for them but this time they wanted to do things for him. Karna too understood and let the matter go.

The people of anga today opened their store with special enthusiasm. They even decided to give huge discount for their products till People of Ujjain will stay. Schools were closed and children were waiting in side of roads to do flower shower for their queen. All the adults too were there. Karna with his family and others were at palace gates waiting for guests to arrive.

Soon the news of three Chariot and three carts with some soldiers with Ujjain flags coming to entrance of city came and all people got ready. As soon as they arrived the people of Anga did the flowers shower. Seeing all the welcome Avantika and her family stood up. Avantika folded her hands and greeted everyone, the people got excited and stated cheering “Angrani”. They have already accepted her after hearing the news but this guesture of Avantika touched their heart. They whole heartedly blessed her and cheered for her. Avantika blushed hearing this. King Vikramaditya and his family were seeing the welcome and acceptance of people of Anga. Soon the group entered the palace gates and people dispersed to go back to their job. The chariots and carts entered the palce gates and reached the main gates of palace. Their Everyone was waiting for them. As usual Radha and Adhiratha were in minimum jwellery and in royal clothes but others were fully dressed. Radha held Aarti thali in her hand.

King Vikramaditya, Queen Mithila descended fom one Chariot, them Rajmata Pushpa and Avantika decended from another. Karna was looking at Avantika only she looked beautiful, he haven't seen for close to two months she looked more best than before. Avantika too felt his gaze and blushed hard.

Ashwatthama : Mitra Karna control yourself.

Krishna: Yes sakha and please close your opened mouth.

Karana close his mouth and blushed. But he didn't stopped staring. He looked towards Avantika and their eyes met. Avantika shyly bowed her head down while karna smiled.Everyone in younger generation snickered whole elders were amused.

A sage decended from third chariot, only Karna, krishna and Bheeshma recognised him. Radha was panicking whether she should do aarti or not. What if sage got angry. The thali on her hand was shaking as her hands were trembling. Sage saw that and understood.

Sage (smiles) : You can do aarti without worring about any thing  putri.

Radha smiled and did the aarti and tilak of them.

Everyone (from groom side) : Pranipat sage.

Sage : Kalyan ho.

Everyone (from groom. Side) : Pranipat.